Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our Rabbit Died - RIP Fluffy

Originally Posted by Santa
I take it that was last Christmas !

Yes it was....you tight bastard !!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CasG
Yes it was....you tight bastard !!
Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson said much the same.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:17 am
Account Closed

Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson said much the same.
I'm not a shitey Aussie comedian......I'm English

Ane I never promised to bring everyone everyone the presents they really, really wanted ....knowing full well I couldn't keep those promises.

And I don't exploit Elves..
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:22 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, respect for Fluffy!

This is not the time, nor the place! Nay, indeed, this is a thread for the quiet reflection and contemplation of Fluffy's short and er... fluffy life.

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Yes it is a only a poxy rabbit but one that was a member of their family so it can be a bit upsetting, chill.
How can a rabbit be a member of the family? Seriously, apart from obviously being a different species its not a pet with an obvious or character like a dog or cat. A rabbit is a pet for small kids to pet just because its soft. All it does is eat lettuce, drop raisins and make other rabbits. Hardly worthy of a plot next to Grandad is it? Infact the only thing they are any good for really is a decent coat for a cold winter.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by renth
Hey, at least it's a thread about an actual rabbit as opposed to a vibrator for a change
None anymore it aint!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Our Rabbit Died - RIP Fluffy-rabbit-avatar.gif  
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rushman
None anymore it aint!!!!
Pretty in Pink
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

How can a rabbit be a member of the family? Seriously, apart from obviously being a different species its not a pet with an obvious or character like a dog or cat. A rabbit is a pet for small kids to pet just because its soft. All it does is eat lettuce, drop raisins and make other rabbits. Hardly worthy of a plot next to Grandad is it? Infact the only thing they are any good for really is a decent coat for a cold winter.
I'm yet to find a rabbit big enough to make a coat...... even for a small child
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Our Rabbit Died - RIP Fluffy

All my rabbits had characters. They're just the same as any other pet. Children form attachments to them.
Why so abraisive, rushman?

Rabbits make better slippers.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:27 am
Account Closed

I'm yet to find a rabbit big enough to make a coat...... even for a small child
Yeah...but you manage to clothe your elves in them !
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message Fluffy Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

Fluffy was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that Fluffy would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CasG
I remember being very upset when my childhood rabbit died...my first proper pet .....it bought me my first bike for Christmas...it was at that point I stopped believing in Santa.
WTF??? You mean it used wire cutters to get out of the hutch, nipped off down to Halfords, picked out a nice girls Raleigh Chopper, paid for in and then rode it home?????? Nowonder you don't believe in Santa anymore..but I bet you still believe in LSD.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:28 am
Account Closed

WTF??? You mean it used wire cutters to get out of the hutch, nipped off down to Halfords, picked out a nice girls Raleigh Chopper, paid for in and then rode it home?????? Nowonder you don't believe in Santa anymore..but I bet you still believe in LSD.
Yes.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iPom
All my rabbits had characters. They're just the same as any other pet. Children form attachments to them.
Why so abraisive, rushman?

Rabbits make better slippers.
Oh yes Thumper used to eat his carrot peel before his lettuce and Fluffy would eat his lettuce before his carrot peel. Children form attachments to f**king playstations but I wont be putting an Obit on a web forum when ours finally bites the dust!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:32 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes Thumper used to eat his carrot peel before his lettuce and Fluffy would eat his lettuce before his carrot peel. Children form attachments to f**king playstations but I wont be putting an Obit on a web forum when ours finally bites the dust!
just re-release candle in the wind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.