Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our plans have gone t@ts up

Our plans have gone t@ts up

Old May 12th 2004, 8:47 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our plans have gone t@ts up

Originally posted by biggy
The buyers of the house have only pulled out the [email protected] basically we have to change all our plans now and will lose shed loads of dosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad luck Biggy. Be philosophical - maybe it's all happening for a reason and everything will turn out better blah blah blah. This is what I've had to do since our plans also went t@ts up!
Old May 12th 2004, 8:49 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

The buyers of the house have only pulled out the [email protected] basically we have to change all our plans now and will lose shed loads of dosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Act mature, take a deep breath , then calmly go round their house and BEAT THE SH*T out of THEM !!!
Old May 12th 2004, 8:57 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Our plans have gone t@ts up

Old May 12th 2004, 9:06 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by bundy

Bad luck Biggy. Be philosophical - maybe it's all happening for a reason and everything will turn out better blah blah blah. This is what I've had to do since our plans also went t@ts up!

BUNDY! i didn't know you could time travel... you replied to a post before it was posted! i'm well impressed! You couldn't transport me a few months into the future could you so i don't have to go through all this selling the house game myself.
Old May 12th 2004, 9:13 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Act mature, take a deep breath , then calmly go round their house and BEAT THE SH*T out of THEM !!!
If I knew where the b's lived I would

We got our flights booked and everything....havent told the kiddies yet they r gonna be gutted....they were due to start school on 13th July
Old May 12th 2004, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Alborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to all

You'll be thanking them if the flight you originally booked crashes on the way to Oz. Just another way to think about it ?!?! I'll shut up now.
Old May 12th 2004, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Clare Everest is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you feel! Sorry to hear it..

Our buyers pulled out on the day the furniture went. Luckily for us it was too late to do anything so we just kept our fingers crossed and hoped that we could pull a new buyer!

Glad that we did, the house stood empty for a few months which hurt whilst we had no money coming in but in the long run it worked out well. It cost us less than cancelling the flights and getting cold feet. The new buyers was somebody that wanted it ages ago but wouldn't believe that we had another buyer, cost them 4k extra and we threw in a boiler that was knackered......
Old May 12th 2004, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Ya never know - by the time you eventually sell the £ might be worth $3.50!
Old May 12th 2004, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

If I knew where the b's lived I would

We got our flights booked and everything....havent told the kiddies yet they r gonna be gutted....they were due to start school on 13th July
S**T. Its difficult to know what to say ...Saying 'I'm sorry for you' doesn't really cut it!?

What has the estate agent said?? They may have suitable buyers .... just a thought ....
Old May 12th 2004, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Alborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to all

I think if you believe in fate you'll find it easier to deal with.
Old May 12th 2004, 9:54 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scutterUK
BUNDY! i didn't know you could time travel... you replied to a post before it was posted! i'm well impressed! You couldn't transport me a few months into the future could you so i don't have to go through all this selling the house game myself.

I know, I know. Pretty impressed myself. Must be those psychic powers of mine.

I am looking deep into my crystal ball....I see a visa acceptances all round, successful house sales, a dollar exchange rate of at least $3.00 and a general sense of well-being for all those on this site...
Old May 12th 2004, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

salokin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am looking deep into my crystal ball....I see a visa acceptances all round, successful house sales, a dollar exchange rate of at least $3.00 and a general sense of well-being for all those on this site...
sorry to hear your news kick your estate agents arse to see if any more buyers before you go canceling flights etc, you never know ! our house been on market for 3 weeks now or so we thought Our estate agents havent started marketing it yet so they gonna get it later waiting for a call back
Old May 12th 2004, 10:46 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

awww... i hope you're right!! i'm sure we could alldo with a good dose of all that right now. cheers lass.
Old May 12th 2004, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Biggy
Sorry to hear your news, but don't panic the way the market is just now you will soon have another buyer...I would'nt cancel the flights just yet, can you not still go while house is up for sale and muddle through till the dosh arrives?? Are the idiots who have pulled out of the sale not liable for some sort of fees for re advertising etc??
Get the house in every property paper you can...go for a fixed price = quicker sale. I know everything happens for a reason and maybe your new buyers will offer more!!
Let us know how you get on, most importantly get your estate agent working for your money!!!
Suzy a
Old May 12th 2004, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh dear Biggy. Sorry to hear about your news. Keep your chin up mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.