Wikiposts

Our new Aussie

Old Jul 14th 2005, 8:52 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Our new Aussie

So so pleased for you. Huge congratulations
I've sent you a pm and some karma is on its way. If a new baby doesn't deserve some karma to get his life going on the right foot then I don't know what does

Give Ezekiel a kiss from me

Anne xxx
Old Jul 14th 2005, 8:57 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KatieStar
I just wanted to let you all share our good news. In the early hours of tuesday morning I gave birth to a beautifull baby boy. We have called him Ezekiel. He weighed in at 6 pounds 11 ounces.

He is an Aussie citizen 2 years before us
smashing lovely news well done all of you nat
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:07 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

I just wanted to let you all share our good news. In the early hours of tuesday morning I gave birth to a beautifull baby boy. We have called him Ezekiel. He weighed in at 6 pounds 11 ounces.

Fantastic news. Well done you!

Is he an Eze baby?

Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:14 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:26 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
Woohoo.

Hey, Bondi! Your ticker is on 0!!! No signs of a baby yet?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:27 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simone
Hey, Bondi! Your ticker is on 0!!! No signs of a baby yet?
Not yet. Too warm and too much food on tap for him at the moment. He is not even engaged yet.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Congratulations Katie
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:34 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news ... well done and CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:45 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Katie. Hope all went well.

Enjoy the next few months of waterbed belly!!

All the best to you and the family.

Claire
xx
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:48 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

congratulations and well done. I have sent you a pm and some karma for a job well done!

amanda
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:52 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Congrats on the birth of your baby.

I tried to give karma but the system wouldn't let me.

Cheers
Al.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:44 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Katie,

Congratulations Katie & Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be sooooo happy right now and I am soooooooo pleased for you!!!! It is wonderful news!!

Welcome to Ezekiel and give him a big kiss for me!!!

I know how it is during the first few weeks - so I'll leave it for a while and then check with you and pop around and see you and your beautiful little son!! I can't wait to see him!!!

Take it easy and get as much sleep as you can in the day to make up for those sleepless nights!!!

Take care!!!

Shell
xxx
Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Katie,

Congratulations Katie & Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be sooooo happy right now and I am soooooooo pleased for you!!!! It is wonderful news!!

Welcome to Ezekiel and give him a big kiss for me!!!

I know how it is during the first few weeks - so I'll leave it for a while and then check with you and pop around and see you and your beautiful little son!! I can't wait to see him!!!

Take it easy and get as much sleep as you can in the day to make up for those sleepless nights!!!

Take care!!!

Shell
xxx
Shell....you thinking what I'm thinking!!?? ..... ickle baby boy clothes shopping trip coming up?!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:48 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking of starting a thread on Thursday night asking if anyone had heard from you as I noticed you had been missing for a couple of days! Seems I was right, something important was happening!

Congratulations, what fabulous news .
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:53 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I was thinking of starting a thread on Thursday night asking if anyone had heard from you as I noticed you had been missing for a couple of days! Seems I was right, something important was happening!

Congratulations, what fabulous news .
Maybe there's an old fleecy dressing gown going spare now then ...lol

Fight you for it MrsD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.