Reload this Page >

Our little Aussie.....

Our little Aussie.....

Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:56 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Our little Aussie.....

Here's our 5 week old kitten!

She's the only real Aussie in our house!! Ain't she gorgeous!!
Attached Thumbnails Our little Aussie.....-100_0750.jpg  
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Our little Aussie.....

Every time we walk past a pet shop it pulls at your heart strings with the little devils in the shop window. It reminds me of pet shops back in the UK when i was a kid
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I know, I hate those pet shops where they display puppies, kittens and rabbits in the windows. Poor little things. I'd take them all home if I had my way!

We got our kitten from a vets who've had lots of unwanted kittens handed in. They've also rescued lots from skips, bin bags and even Perth airport where they'd been dumped in a box. How can people be so cruel to abandon a defenceless animal, it's beyond me.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I know, I hate those pet shops where they display puppies, kittens and rabbits in the windows. Poor little things. I'd take them all home if I had my way!

We got our kitten from a vets who've had lots of unwanted kittens handed in. They've also rescued lots from skips, bin bags and even Perth airport where they'd been dumped in a box. How can people be so cruel to abandon a defenceless animal, it's beyond me.
ohhh cute. we get our pup, [bonny lad] in 3 weeks, we are having him over for a couple of hours tomorrow, to get him used to us. we cant wait.