Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our flights are booked!

Our flights are booked!

Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Our flights are booked!

Just booked our flights with Singapore Air

We fly out of Manchester on 15th August, and arrive in Melbourne on the 17th!

Really excited now Just hope the sodding house sells now.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:22 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our flights are booked!

Ooooh its getting real now eh?

good luck we go on Tuesday you will be amazed at how fast time goes by...........i said lots of very emotional goodbyes this week.

Just make sure that the time you have left is spent with all the loved ones you care about the most.

hold tight cos its get quite rocky and shaky at times.

Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Ooooh its getting real now eh?

good luck we go on Tuesday you will be amazed at how fast time goes by...........i said lots of very emotional goodbyes this week.

Just make sure that the time you have left is spent with all the loved ones you care about the most.

hold tight cos its get quite rocky and shaky at times.

I know, it's going to get quite emotional

But it's very exciting for us Have a great flight!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:41 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancfamily
I know, it's going to get quite emotional

But it's very exciting for us Have a great flight!
Oh it is sooo exciting enjoy.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:32 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

OMG thats brilliant. All the best with the house sale

Joexx
Old Apr 12th 2008, 3:45 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

exciting news
good luck with the house sale, we are having a mare:curse:
I expect i'll see how the house sale goes on the whinging pom thread
we have also booked singapore and fly out on the 3.6.8 on the a380
bec
Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by egghead4
exciting news
good luck with the house sale, we are having a mare:curse:
I expect i'll see how the house sale goes on the whinging pom thread
we have also booked singapore and fly out on the 3.6.8 on the a380
bec
It's shite isn't it! Ours is being put on the market next week, so here's hoping!

Good luck with your move Bec, and enjoy travelling on the A380!

Laura