Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our first OH MY GOD moment

Our first OH MY GOD moment

Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:22 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold
Default Our first OH MY GOD moment

We've been waiting for things to move for months. Medicals done, police checks etc etc....all OK so far.

Then we put the house on the market and the board goes up outside on the front lawn.

OMG....talk about butterflies. Both myself and Mrs. <")))>< looked at each other and gulped an almighty gulp

And with PSS coming to quote very soon, I get the feeling the rollercoaster is about to leave the station.

Hold on tight !!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:24 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our first OH MY GOD moment

Originally Posted by <")))><
We've been waiting for things to move for months. Medicals done, police checks etc etc....all OK so far.

Then we put the house on the market and the board goes up outside on the front lawn.

OMG....talk about butterflies. Both myself and Mrs. <")))>< looked at each other and gulped an almighty gulp

And with PSS coming to quote very soon, I get the feeling the rollercoaster is about to leave the station.

Hold on tight !!!

stocking up on vodka is probably a good idea

good luck for your journey!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:59 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

hold on tight for the ride of your life!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:39 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hold on tight !!!
i know how you feel
our house just went up and we got our visas last week everyone said it gets worse when the visas arrive i was sceptical

but now wooooooooooooo i wanna get off :scared: I'm secretly hoping the house doesn't sell too quickly
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:53 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hold on tight !!!
Hopefully it won't be a very long ride! Our house selling rollercoaster has been running for over a year now. Not a very nice ride at all and even though we have buyers (offer accepted 12 weeks ago) they are having probs getting a mortgage offer. A few more weeks on this ride and then we will definitely have to get off and try and get another.
Good luck.
Sarah
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:38 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hold on tight !!!

Hey Mr Salmon

I TOTALLY know where you are coming from! Our house went on 2 weeks ago.....it's a defining moment in this whole process, I think! Good luck...we've had no viewings yet!