Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our first home in Oz........

Our first home in Oz........

Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Our first home in Oz........

Originally Posted by logan
Cheers jadnrich...summer's on its way and we can't wait to christen the pool....by swimming in it I mean!!

Thanks Billnlinz....we're over the moon right now

Katie, won't be long till you will come and see it..I can see little Zeke's feet paddling in the shallow end!

Scissors, still loving you for your advice re. Redken......to all those out there....she is the all knowing one re. hair products!!! Pantene - BOO! Redken - 3 Cheers! Have you started working yet? are you doing north side??!!
congratulation Logan, it looks fantastic, where in Brisbane are you? Were headed to Brisbane in March 06 was going to be May but we couldnt wait any longer. Would love to meet up with you and the other brissie girls when I arrive.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Katie, won't be long till you will come and see it..I can see little Zeke's feet paddling in the shallow end!

he would love that I am sure
Old Sep 16th 2005, 11:08 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by logan
Thanks to all the other well wishers, we are chuffed and up bright and breezy to go and clean it today!! Last night we let 12 Mortein bombs off to kill anything and everything....worked well in the rental!! Have to dash.....I got me a hoose to go clean..WHOO HOO!!!!

house looks fab - congratulations.
by the way, what are 'mortein bombs'?
Old Sep 16th 2005, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by lawlaw
congratulation Logan, it looks fantastic, where in Brisbane are you? Were headed to Brisbane in March 06 was going to be May but we couldnt wait any longer. Would love to meet up with you and the other brissie girls when I arrive.
hiya,
murrumba downs, northside!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
house looks fab - congratulations.
by the way, what are 'mortein bombs'?
mortein bombs kill cockroaches, mozzies etc. They're pretty good (we're not getting house sprayed professionally till Dec.) Just a cannister, and you depress the top and leave it for at least 2 hours. We used 12 in the house and attic!!!