Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our first home in Oz........

Our first home in Oz........

Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:56 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our first home in Oz........

Originally Posted by logan
Well I've waited till it's official to broadcast, but today was 'settlement' day for our new house!! We're both beaming from ear to ear, and dead chuffed. We collect the keys later. Mr L's first property, and our first together, and our first in Oz!

Tomorrow's our 6th month anniversary since we arrived, and we're having a great time. Mr L enjoys his job, I enjoy my new change of direction!

I turned 30 and managed to cope with the trauma of it all, inspite of Mr L being my wee toyboy! It helped soften the blow, when he proposed that night!

So for anyone looking for a little happiness in Oz....it is feasable!!

Ps. this is our new entertainment area and pool, with ickle water fall, and (my favourite bit!), a spa-jet seat!

Looks fantastic!
glad everything is going great for you ,you lucky things!!

kris x
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

What a fab garden!!! Congratulations. Hope that you both continue to be as happpy as you are now. When is the big move?

Tracey
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:55 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Looks great! Congratulations!

Donna.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:57 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've waited till it's official to broadcast, but today was 'settlement' day for our new house!! We're both beaming from ear to ear, and dead chuffed. We collect the keys later. Mr L's first property, and our first together, and our first in Oz!

Tomorrow's our 6th month anniversary since we arrived, and we're having a great time. Mr L enjoys his job, I enjoy my new change of direction!

I turned 30 and managed to cope with the trauma of it all, inspite of Mr L being my wee toyboy! It helped soften the blow, when he proposed that night!

So for anyone looking for a little happiness in Oz....it is feasable!!

Ps. this is our new entertainment area and pool, with ickle water fall, and (my favourite bit!), a spa-jet seat!
It looks wonderful......enjoy and be happy in the land downunder xxx
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:14 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, your pics are fab! Just what I want when we get there
Enjoy
Julie
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:16 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Health and happiness and lots of laughs in your new home.
Looks really fab!
Carole
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Thanks to all the other well wishers, we are chuffed and up bright and breezy to go and clean it today!! Last night we let 12 Mortein bombs off to kill anything and everything....worked well in the rental!! Have to dash.....I got me a hoose to go clean..WHOO HOO!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Fanbloodytastic!!

May your time in the patio area be full of happiness and your time in the pool be erm, ......................moist!!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 11:09 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Bridiej....gotta ask...what's a hornbag????!!
Firstly... CONGRATULATIONS! on the forthcoming wedding, and your garden and pool look like heaven

A 'hornbag' a word used in the Kath & Kim programme, which everyone in the U.K has now gone mad about, as it has just started to be aired over here.

I have been watching it for over 2 years now, and I must admit, it is Hilarious

It's a wonder you haven't seen it on TV...They actually film it in Melbourne...
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

SteveG...moist is always good!!!

'T', thanks for the hornbag explanation! We actually got kath n' Kim out on DVD when we first came over but had forgotton all about that little gem!

Well may lose internet access for a couple of days :scared: , but gotta get back to the cleaning.....ya think a hoose looks clean when you view it....it's scary when you see it again empty!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations on your new house and the coming weding logan,i hope you ll be very happy,we re house huting ourselves now
hope to meet up again sometime soon

tracey
Old Sep 16th 2005, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Looks lovely Logan just in time for summer too
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Fantastic looking entertaining area, hope you enjoy it
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Tara It is great when it all goes through and is finalised. I can't wait to see it in real life.

Katie
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers jadnrich...summer's on its way and we can't wait to christen the pool....by swimming in it I mean!!

Thanks Billnlinz....we're over the moon right now

Katie, won't be long till you will come and see it..I can see little Zeke's feet paddling in the shallow end!

Scissors, still loving you for your advice re. Redken......to all those out there....she is the all knowing one re. hair products!!! Pantene - BOO! Redken - 3 Cheers! Have you started working yet? are you doing north side??!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.