Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our container is coming tomorrow

Our container is coming tomorrow

Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:31 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Our container is coming tomorrow

Yep the removal company has just rung to say everything is cleared and they are bringing our container tomorrow.... Im so happy I could cry (and probably will be doing tomorrow depending on what state me furniture comes out of the container in) and even though its only 1.30 in the afternoon and the kids are at school and I am all on my own without a friend in the country I have poured myself a glass of wine and am celebrating
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 7:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!!!Hope its all OK Sky; the thrill of seeing all your precious things again is amazing - I'm still walking round squealing with delight and waving things at my bemused Bloke!!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 8:24 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Hooray!!!Hope its all OK Sky; the thrill of seeing all your precious things again is amazing - I'm still walking round squealing with delight and waving things at my bemused Bloke!!
Thanks pollyana I dont think anyone remembers me on here.... offline for couple of months and nobody replies to your posts
Its a shame the rented house is so grim or I would be on cloud nine now but we are taking our time and making the right decision with buying a house even though I would like to buy somewhere tomorrow, the hubby keeps grounding me though and making me think straight
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Sky, and Polllyanna - I didn't know your stuff had finally made it!

Ours left on the 12th Dec and w eare still waiting for quarantine. They keep saying it will be this week.... I can't wait to get our big comfy sofas back again.

I remember you Sky - how are you finding it in NZ?
Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:16 am
sky
Banned

Hi tinaj
Finding it hard work to get settled but feel much better now my stuff is around me Have been so busy settling...... 2 sons at school,the youngest in full time nursery, I had an interview 3 days after we arrived and got the job so start 1st of march....that we havent really had time to sit back and admire the view so to speak. Think it will be good once we relax, the beaches and views around Christchurch are mind blowing...driven across a couple of really scarey bridges with skinny railings and big drops! The weather is either cold or fry your skin off hot! in the space of a couple of minutes! but it is supposed to be unusual for this time of year, they have even had some really bad flooding.