Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OT - just had a big shock

Wikiposts

OT - just had a big shock

Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:31 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking OT - just had a big shock

I have just read something that made my hair stand on end.

Donny Osmond is 47 - and he's just become a grandfather!!! What...????

Not little Donny....OMG....whatever next?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT - just had a big shock

Originally Posted by Bella Donna

Hiya Sue
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:59 am

Originally Posted by hilary6
Hiya Sue
Hiya Hilary,

How's it going? How's Smudge? Or is that a bad question to ask..?

And how's the youngster settling down?

Hope you are all well. What plans do you have for Christmas?

Sue
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:06 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...just think I used play "crazy horses" with my friend on her mums piano....!! A grandad...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I used to love good ole Donny..!!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by Pants
ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...just think I used play "crazy horses" with my friend on her mums piano....!! A grandad...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I used to love good ole Donny..!!!
Just doesn't work, does it? Apparently he's been married for 27 years, has five kids, and one reproduced in August this year.

But you know what was worse? He's just about to celebrate his *42nd* year in showbusiness.....

It was bad enough finding out that Ian Botham was 50 last week! God I feel soooooo old now..... Think I'm having a mid-life crisis!!! :scared:

Sue
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:14 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

The Osmonds used to live in my attic (when I was about 7) its true....they used to come to school with me....only my special friends could see them though
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:24 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
The Osmonds used to live in my attic (when I was about 7) its true....they used to come to school with me....only my special friends could see them though
Wow....all of them? Marie too, or just the lads? Now there was a set of teeth!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

He might be 47 buts he's still yummy
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:00 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Wow....all of them? Marie too, or just the lads? Now there was a set of teeth!

Ooh no! just the boys.......and David Cassidy!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:10 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Ooh no! just the boys.......and David Cassidy!
Ooh, I used to like him. He's 55 now too... I like David Essex as well - he's 58!!

No good, have to accept it. I'm getting old...

Off to my bed - need my sleep, y'know.... And 8pm is long gone....

Night, night.

Sue
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:54 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, I used to like him. He's 55 now too... I like David Essex as well - he's 58!!

No good, have to accept it. I'm getting old...

Off to my bed - need my sleep, y'know.... And 8pm is long gone....

Night, night.

Sue
Ohh my sister used to write love songs about David Cassidy...me..I was an Osmond groover..then of course went for the bay city rollers..and let's just leave it there...!! yes of to bed you Aussie curfew 8pm gang..!!god I used to think that when I lived there......!!I used to think it was just me that thought it was strange..!! :scared:

sweet dreams and yes it will soon be wakey wakey time..!!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:24 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Thanks guys, you do know how to make me feel old!

I was into Donny, David C, Ben Murphy.

David Essex was a bit girly for me.

When you think of how old some of them now are, just spare a thought for those that aren't around anymore! Marc B, Freddie M, Jimi H etc ...

Need a
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:38 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Even Madonnas now 47. :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I loved David Cassidy soooo much, had a ceiling to floor poster of him
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Thanks guys, you do know how to make me feel old!

I was into Donny, David C, Ben Murphy.
Was that the Ben Murphy that was in Alias Smith and Jones? I used to think he was drop dead gorgeous. Think it was his twinkly eyes....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.