Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OT : ENNNNNgerlannd !!! :-)

OT : ENNNNNgerlannd !!! :-)

Old Sep 6th 2003, 7:31 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default OT : ENNNNNgerlannd !!! :-)

Anyone watch the rugby?

Not a bad performance at all !! Very impressed with mr Cohen.

Hopefully we'll show dem dar aussies whos boss in the WC
Old Sep 6th 2003, 7:35 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

once they get that sweet run to the semi's

first northern hemisphere team for WC - i think so
Old Sep 7th 2003, 6:13 pm
Badge

we need to get to the semis so that we will have the same easy ride in to the next WC final stages as The Frogs have had these last 10 years...

and we will probably be playing the frogs then anyhow!! Just hope the "fast tracks" of Aussie won't stuff up the team and we have a shocker against the Boks..

badgers

Old Sep 7th 2003, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

...thought this post would be on our ...err....fine display against the might of Macedonia...

The more I see of the footy the more I think that perhaps rugby ain't so bad afterall? Would be nice to have something to be proud of...

S'pose I'll have to watch a game now....might even like it!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

cam the man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Gra.B
...thought this post would be on our ...err....fine display against the might of Macedonia...

The more I see of the footy the more I think that perhaps rugby ain't so bad afterall? Would be nice to have something to be proud of...

S'pose I'll have to watch a game now....might even like it!

Stop complaining - you should count your blessings. We are in raptures because we beat the FAROES!!.
Even worse I live in England (already emigrated!) and have to take all the fun ? comments as well........and I don't even have the rugby to fall back on.
Old Sep 7th 2003, 10:07 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you concede a goal to the Faroes?
Old Sep 7th 2003, 10:13 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
How do you concede a goal to the Faroes?
The same way that England went 1-0 against San Marino at home a few years ago?.
Old Sep 7th 2003, 10:53 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

We were embarrased by it, not in raptures.

What was Sol Cambell doing in the game at the weekend. I only saw the goals but I get a sense of Deja Vu with the England back line.