Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OT : Any Graphic Designers

OT : Any Graphic Designers

Old May 17th 2003, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default OT : Any Graphic Designers

Hi,

Just want some advice maybe a quote on an idea I have, for cards for everyone If we leave for Oz.

I am searching the net and want to something different.
Old May 17th 2003, 8:03 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: OT : Any Graphic Designers

Originally posted by Carrianne
Hi,

Just want some advice maybe a quote on an idea I have, for cards for everyone If we leave for Oz.

I am searching the net and want to something different.

Andy is in graphics - what do you want?
Old May 17th 2003, 8:05 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

My nextdoor neigbour runs her own graphic des. company, let me know if you want the number!
Heather
Old May 17th 2003, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Now please don't laugh, but if we have a leaving party (very organised of me) which I think my mil is organising for Jan all things being well.

We would like some funny, different invites (as I want to burn some cd's with photo's and put them in a plastic wallet at the back of the first sheet.

My idea for the card was a publicity shot of "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" with mine and hubbies face on two of the actors etc etc.

Or a something fun like a front of a pretend newspaper. I will just need the artwork we know a good printer.

Just need to chat and run off idea's, I like to be abit different, we are even thinkingof having a James Bond themed do so an excuse for everyone to get really dressed up kilts and all.
Old May 17th 2003, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry yes her number would be great

thanks
Old May 18th 2003, 1:18 am
Sydneysider as of May'05

drog1998 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carrianne,

i'm a GD. I like the idea of the news paper front page with a headline, stories and photos of you and the hubbie.

If you supply the copy and photos i'd be happy to do one for you.

As long as its a tabloid.