Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Orthopaedic Hospital?

Orthopaedic Hospital?

Old May 25th 2005, 9:41 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future
Default Orthopaedic Hospital?

Can anyone tell me if there is a hospital in Geelong that has an orthopaedic department? My daughter was born with club feet and will need regular check-ups til she stops growing and shes only 5 at the moment.

Shes already had 3 major ops, hopefully (fingers crossed!) wont need any more. She has an amazing consultant here who I cant praise enough and without his expertise, she would never have been able to walk. To see her now, its amazing what hes done for her.

Obviously we want her to have the same expertise as she has got here.

Any comments/suggestions?

Jo
Old May 26th 2005, 6:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Orthopaedic Hospital?

Originally Posted by Joanne
Can anyone tell me if there is a hospital in Geelong that has an orthopaedic department? My daughter was born with club feet and will need regular check-ups til she stops growing and shes only 5 at the moment.

Shes already had 3 major ops, hopefully (fingers crossed!) wont need any more. She has an amazing consultant here who I cant praise enough and without his expertise, she would never have been able to walk. To see her now, its amazing what hes done for her.

Obviously we want her to have the same expertise as she has got here.

Any comments/suggestions?

Jo

Well I know Barwon Healths site says it has & Geelong hospital comes under Barwon health.
With Geelong being second biggest city in Vic Joanne I'd be surprised if it doesn't.
Old May 26th 2005, 12:48 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bordy
Well I know Barwon Healths site says it has & Geelong hospital comes under Barwon health.
With Geelong being second biggest city in Vic Joanne I'd be surprised if it doesn't.
Cheers Bordy, I know it was probably a daft question, but had to ask it! Was curious if anyone had had dealings with the department and how they found it.

Thanks also for Andy's email address, he has replied and Ive now bombarded him with yet more questions

Thanks

Jo
Old May 26th 2005, 1:50 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Joanne
Cheers Bordy, I know it was probably a daft question, but had to ask it! Was curious if anyone had had dealings with the department and how they found it.

Thanks also for Andy's email address, he has replied and Ive now bombarded him with yet more questions

Thanks

Jo
Good on ya Jo, I'm sure Andy is just loving me for that.
Old May 26th 2005, 7:51 pm
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good on ya Jo, I'm sure Andy is just loving me for that.
Yea Im sure he is, he'll probably change his email address now

Jo