Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Orthodontist in Redlands, Queensland

Orthodontist in Redlands, Queensland

Old May 28th 2010, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice
Default Orthodontist in Redlands, Queensland

Hi

Can anyone recommend an orthodontist in Victoria Point, Cleveland or one of the other suburbs nearby? My daughter's dentist gave me some recommendations for orthodontists that were a lot further away in Loganholme and Wynnum but I was hoping to go to someone a bit closer.
Thanks
Old May 28th 2010, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

LoveAlab will become famous soon enoughLoveAlab will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Orthodontist in Redlands, Queensland

Two of my teenagers went to Dr Tselepis in Capalaba. They are finished their orthodontic treatment now and their teeth look fantastic.

I have friends who go to Dr Wong in Alexandra Hills too and are very happy with their kids treatment by him.
Old May 28th 2010, 7:43 am
ABCDiamond

Normal braces or Invisalign ?

The Tooth Fairy at Thornlands (TFI Dentistry) is pretty popular for Invisalign, with the guy there having been in the area for decades.

There is one in Capalaba that is also pretty highly recommended, I will have to check out his details.

SW Orthodontics at Redlands Corner, Victoria Point is always very busy, so I guess he is good. We saw him once, and he suggested waiting before doing anything at the time.

Old May 28th 2010, 7:45 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by LoveAlab
Two of my teenagers went to Dr Tselepis in Capalaba. They are finished their orthodontic treatment now and their teeth look fantastic.

I have friends who go to Dr Wong in Alexandra Hills too and are very happy with their kids treatment by him.
Dr Wong runs the SW Orthodontics at Victoria Point, and Dr Tselepis was the Capalaba one that I was thinking of.

Old May 28th 2010, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kt.2006
Hi

Can anyone recommend an orthodontist in Victoria Point, Cleveland or one of the other suburbs nearby? My daughter's dentist gave me some recommendations for orthodontists that were a lot further away in Loganholme and Wynnum but I was hoping to go to someone a bit closer.
Thanks
Hi

We use the one at TFI Dentistry in Thornlands. He is a visiting Orthodondist, and is there every Tuesday. We like him!

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 29th 2010, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

Thanks for the information. I have since found out that lots of her school friends have been to John Mewing in Cleveland so I think I might try there. I am not looking forward to it as she is petrified of the dentist and I can't believe how expensive it will be - better start saving!