Reload this Page >

ormiston south east brisbane

Wikiposts

ormiston south east brisbane

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

ksloan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ormiston south east brisbane

have been in oz 6 months living in north brisbane. Have bought some land in birkdale south east Brisbane . My son will be going to ormiston state school. Anybody know anything about this school. Hoping to get a job at Redlands hospital any comments would be appreciated
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ormiston south east brisbane

Originally Posted by ksloan
have been in oz 6 months living in north brisbane. Have bought some land in birkdale south east Brisbane . My son will be going to ormiston state school. Anybody know anything about this school. Hoping to get a job at Redlands hospital any comments would be appreciated
Ormiston is a good area, we live in Wellington Point which we love have heard good things re state school
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ksloan

Hi we have jut moved to the area from Melbourne, and my youngest goes to Ormiston state primary, only been there about 3 weeks, but settled in really well, and we have all been made to feel really welcome.

It has a really nice feel to it.

If you need any further info, let me know, as I say it is early days for us, but so far so good.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:03 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

In my opion you cant go wrong in the area you have picked...we have a few friends around the area and go to the local schools and have heard nothing but good reports. Also the expected growth in the property market in that area will see you right.