Organic Turkey

Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant future
Default Organic Turkey

Anyone know anywhere in Melbourne where I can get an Organic Turkey for Christmas Day!

I'm thinking of the Vic Market, but wondered if there was anywhere else.

Thanks in advance
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:12 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: Organic Turkey

Have u tried coles? Or ur local farmers market ? Still can`t figure out how long to cook my turkey in ireland we got it cooked by the butchers every year so it was so easy lol is it 1/2 hour for every kg or lb / :curse::curse:
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Sunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant future

Have missed the local farmers market as it was last weekend.

Had a quick look in Coles but I reckon I've got more chance of finding Pickled Onion monster munch in there than an organic turkey.

As for the cooking it. Wouldn't have a clue. Used to leave that to my mum, now I leave it to my wife.

And before all you ladies get on your high horse, I do, do all the rubbish jobs like peeling the spuds and the veggies. And nobody ever remembers the peeler!!!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
is it 1/2 hour for every kg or lb / :curse::curse:
No, you're getting it confused with the brussels. Generally put mine on a low simmer around Halloween.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 12:29 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
No, you're getting it confused with the brussels. Generally put mine on a low simmer around Halloween.
Are you my mother?