OPTUS CRASH

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

nevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nice
Unhappy OPTUS CRASH

Has anyone heard of the Optus comunications network crashing.The reason I ask is my Sponsor cliams he has lost alot my data because of this and it seems to be holding things up with my 457visa applicationDid this occur and is anyone else in the same boat
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:15 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OPTUS CRASH

Originally Posted by nevsy
Has anyone heard of the Optus comunications network crashing.The reason I ask is my Sponsor cliams he has lost alot my data because of this and it seems to be holding things up with my 457visa applicationDid this occur and is anyone else in the same boat
Apparently the network in Qld got chopped by a contractor and the back up route failed. Brisbane airport was out of action and they couldn't fly in spares because...Brisbane airport was out of action!!! It was about a week ago. Could just be an excuse, but it did happen.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:26 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

He shouldnt really have lost any data as it was a transmission fault, if he had the data in the first place he should be able to simply resend it.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 1:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex_exile
He shouldnt really have lost any data as it was a transmission fault, if he had the data in the first place he should be able to simply resend it.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...7-3102,00.html
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

nevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nice

Thanks for that guys
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:28 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

He shouldn't have lost any data, its just that we couldn't make any calls on mobiles and ATM's were down as they use the airwaves. Sounds like he lost it himself...
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of

There'll be a very big crash at the Optus World in Prahran if i dont get the iPhone i am already paying for soon...