operation huntsman

operation huntsman

Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: operation huntsman

Originally Posted by Widdi
Ha ha - try not to worry

In uk you may see every spider as a scary little thing.

In oz - you see the scary ones and lots of "normal ones" which, after a while, you see as friends.

this is a cute little spider - a spiky christmas spider!

they hang around in the vinyards

If you live in the subtropics - you may get caught in the webs of these, sometimes they span complete roads!! (about life size)

FUNNELWEBS NOW _ I HATE THESE WITH A PASSION! I`m sure one killed our dog!

the whitetail can make your arm fall off! You have 5 minutes for the anti-venom before your flesh falls off the bone!

SHITE!!!:scared:

Have you added some pictures via editing since you posted this?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:38 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

This is FUN

Right this is the best! - A huntsman taken by a local farmworker - it was in the canteen of the farm!

Thanks ROB Scroll Down

F*** off, F*** off, F*** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my eyes are welling up.

bollox no way. torquay aint so bad.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:41 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh god ,why the f***k I read these threads I dont know, I have just checked all our ceilings and put some shoes on.
Have only been here 6 days and I am just waiting for a huntsman. I did have the biggest cockroach I have ever seen last night and my husband shouted at me because he thought that I had seen a snake or a deadly spider the way I screamed for him to help me
Oh and and according to my son a bat was about an inch of my head tonight in the garden, it must have been close because it sounded like someone was shaking a bit of leather by me ear, I screamed about that too

By the way can anyone tell me what is likely climbing and bouncing on our tin roof at night, what ever it is its very noisy!! but my husband is still jet lagged and wont wake after 9pm for anything and I am too scared to go and have a look myself.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:43 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
F*** off, F*** off, F*** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my eyes are welling up.

bollox no way. torquay aint so bad.
it it`s any consolation we have`nt seen a huntsman since we arrived 6 weeks ago
until yesterday when the bugger crawled out of a car door i was helping my boss take off right next to where my hand was :scared:
then today andrea opens the car door for jack to get in and it turns out we have a 3rd kid harry the huntsman decided to go for a spin aswell :scared: (glad i was at work for that one, turns out he was a big bugger too
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:19 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:37 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I think i don't want to come now!!!!!! :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

This is FUN

Right this is the best! - A huntsman taken by a local farmworker - it was in the canteen of the farm!

Thanks ROB Scroll Down

Piffle, that's a cockroach

Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

my husband thinks you are hilarious - personally i cant see it!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wengerboy
it it`s any consolation we have`nt seen a huntsman since we arrived 6 weeks ago
until yesterday when the bugger crawled out of a car door i was helping my boss take off right next to where my hand was :scared:
then today andrea opens the car door for jack to get in and it turns out we have a 3rd kid harry the huntsman decided to go for a spin aswell :scared: (glad i was at work for that one, turns out he was a big bugger too

weird - i have heard a lot of car/huntsman stories! maybe they are petrol heads vroom vrooom

im going to invest in a bike!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:59 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I grew up in Australia (from age 8 - 23) now lived in UK for 7 years. Anyway I've only seen Huntsman maybe 10 times in all those years!

I remember waking up one morning and looking up, and seeing this huuuge '%#@er above my head on the wall! Now bear in mind, these things leap or move quite quickly! :scared: so I was inching down the bed as slowly as I could. Then there was the time at school where a girl was leaning against the wall and the huntsman climbed onto her bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Oooh another scary story! My Mother went to answer phone and these legs just appeared on either side of the hand piece! :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
Then there was the time at school where a girl was leaning against the wall and the huntsman climbed onto her bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Onto her bun?? Is that an Australian term I've not heard of???
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:07 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

what happened to that repelent spray stuff i was going to get shares in that stuff when i get to oz and buy the shops out of it

jan xx:scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:00 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Oh god ,why the f***k I read these threads I dont know, I have just checked all our ceilings and put some shoes on.
Have only been here 6 days and I am just waiting for a huntsman. I did have the biggest cockroach I have ever seen last night and my husband shouted at me because he thought that I had seen a snake or a deadly spider the way I screamed for him to help me
Oh and and according to my son a bat was about an inch of my head tonight in the garden, it must have been close because it sounded like someone was shaking a bit of leather by me ear, I screamed about that too

By the way can anyone tell me what is likely climbing and bouncing on our tin roof at night, what ever it is its very noisy!! but my husband is still jet lagged and wont wake after 9pm for anything and I am too scared to go and have a look myself.
My appologies for LOL but I think it's hysteria!!!!! I used to be petrified of spiders and other bugs in the UK but after validating our Visas and seeing all the spiders just sitting there waiting for you......then the ones here in the UK are pussys!

I think I might need therapy pretty soon though! As for the tin roof fiasco...could it be possoms?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:12 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant bear this...they are just so big and hairy and ugly. :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:24 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by lucyb
I cant bear this...they are just so big and hairy and ugly. :scared:
Oh why oh why was I drawn back to this thread, second night on the run!!!
Ended up on the home made wine last night after reading them :scared:
I've just had to top up again!

Do they just give you a nasty bite? Or is it like alien when they can jump on ya face :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.