oops

Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:03 am
Just Joined

toots is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy oops

Hi all,

I have just sent my application to Adelaide and realised that it has gone without my skills application - I realise how stupid this makes me look but we waited so long for docs to put with the application that when they finally arrived I didn't check that the skills assessment was still in the envelope.

Can I sent this out with an apology letter or have I blown it before it has even started.

Feeling very silly and low.

Toots
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:10 am
WBB

Default Re: oops

Originally posted by toots
Hi all,

I have just sent my application to Adelaide and realised that it has gone without my skills application - I realise how stupid this makes me look but we waited so long for docs to put with the application that when they finally arrived I didn't check that the skills assessment was still in the envelope.

Can I sent this out with an apology letter or have I blown it before it has even started.

Toots
i'm sure if you send it on behind the main application and explain what happened things will be ok.

good luck.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:22 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: oops

Originally posted by toots
Hi all,

Toots
This might be more common than you think, with the stress of getting everything together. I am sure you will be fine I don't think they deduct point for leaving bits out. They do seem to be efficient, if not as quick as everyone would like.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:35 am
Just Joined

toots is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Thanks for your reply's and your support. Don't think I could have come this far without this site.

Toots