Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OOOOOr Newwwwww Hoooose.......BUT

OOOOOr Newwwwww Hoooose.......BUT

Old Jul 29th 2005, 10:36 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OOOOOr Newwwwww Hoooose.......BUT

Originally Posted by soapy
the best so far
But where did the Tatty Sco?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 10:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
But where did the Tatty Sco?
that was bad, poor biggy has to suffer your rotten patter lol
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:03 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

that was bad, poor biggy has to suffer your rotten patter lol
I know. What's worse is that I don't speak Scottish. It'll be like going on a foreign exchange trip from school.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I know. What's worse is that I don't speak Scottish. It'll be like going on a foreign exchange trip from school.
how will u understand her
lol. so when do u arrive at her house?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:09 am
What's happening dudes?

lol. so when do u arrive at her house?
Two weeks yesterday. Mr Biggy is gonna pick us up from the airport we hope. Well either that or he can buy his own bloody whiskey anyway
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:10 am
What's happening dudes?

Sign language.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Two weeks yesterday. Mr Biggy is gonna pick us up from the airport we hope. Well either that or he can buy his own bloody whiskey anyway
brill, u will have a great time, she is mental. makes me laugh everytime i chat to her. its funny ive never met her, but for some reason i feel as if i have.
wish i was there with u all
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:16 am
What's happening dudes?

brill, u will have a great time, she is mental. makes me laugh everytime i chat to her. its funny ive never met her, but for some reason i feel as if i have.
wish i was there with u all
Yeah, same for us. So why the hell can't you come too? Just phone in sick or someting. You can probly get away with that now you're a PR
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Yeah, same for us. So why the hell can't you come too? Just phone in sick or someting. You can probly get away with that now you're a PR
wish i could, but im saving all my time off for my sister arriving in a couple of months.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:21 am
What's happening dudes?

wish i could, but im saving all my time off for my sister arriving in a couple of months.
Tut. Bloody families eh?

If and when I get back to work, I might have to start saving time off for rellies and other visitors too
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:22 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Tartan Hoose!!
Nae....mebbe Tart-in-Hoose

Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Nae....mebbe Tart-in-Hoose
oh oh oh, the best !!!!!!! the postie would find the house without lookin lol
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:44 am
Phoenixuk2oz

oh oh oh, the best !!!!!!! the postie would find the house without lookin lol

Aye...but I bet I donae get an ivite fir that hoose name

Ay biggy .....am a deadmeat nae :scared:

Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

open hoose at the biggiez. if u have a case of smirnoff
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:47 am
What's happening dudes?

Didn't realise you were Irish?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.