Oooooooh !!!!!!

Old Oct 16th 2006, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Oooooooh !!!!!!

We had an email this morning offering my hubby a job in Albany! OMG!!!!! :scared:

We can't come over as skilled migrants as my hubby worked from the bottom up (Product Manager) so has no formal qualifications and needs a degree before Vetassess will give us a positive!

I applied for every IT job going quite a while back to get his name and CV around, hoping somewhere/someone would be interested in sponsoring - but they were mainly recruitment agencies and only wanted to know when he'd be in Oz for interviews

Anyhoo, he's going to take the email with him to the Sills Expo in Manchester tomorrow and ask DIMA what he can do to get us in yayyyyyyy!

Also got a buyer for my house when we decide to sell - my friends bro loves the size of our home and wants first refusal on it - everything is sorted except the job offer/sponsorship front (for definate!)! It's all moving quite fast now - thank god I started de-chintzing (lol) a few weeks ago on the 'just in case' scenario!

Wish us luck please ... we've dreamed about this for a loooong time now!

Michelle & Carl
Old Oct 16th 2006, 1:40 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oooooooh !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
We had an email this morning offering my hubby a job in Albany! OMG!!!!! :scared:

We can't come over as skilled migrants as my hubby worked from the bottom up (Product Manager) so has no formal qualifications and needs a degree before Vetassess will give us a positive!

I applied for every IT job going quite a while back to get his name and CV around, hoping somewhere/someone would be interested in sponsoring - but they were mainly recruitment agencies and only wanted to know when he'd be in Oz for interviews

Anyhoo, he's going to take the email with him to the Sills Expo in Manchester tomorrow and ask DIMA what he can do to get us in yayyyyyyy!

Also got a buyer for my house when we decide to sell - my friends bro loves the size of our home and wants first refusal on it - everything is sorted except the job offer/sponsorship front (for definate!)! It's all moving quite fast now - thank god I started de-chintzing (lol) a few weeks ago on the 'just in case' scenario!

Michelle & Carl

All the best - hope it all goes smoothly for you
Old Oct 16th 2006, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Michelle & Carl

Thats really good news for you. I hope it all works out. Some things are just meant to happen and fate has a way of bringing things together if they are meant to be!
Nicky x
Old Oct 16th 2006, 2:09 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck!
OH is working in Albany, doing the Albany ringroad.

Tracey
Old Oct 16th 2006, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle & Carl
Will keep fingers crossed for you Good luck and let us know
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:52 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Oooooooh !!!!!!

Michelle & Carl
hope everything goes to plan, keep us updated
bec and egg
Old Oct 16th 2006, 7:50 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Michelle & Carl
Thats fantastic. All the best to you all and hope it goes well

GOOD LUCK