Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ooooeerrr, its just got even scarier

Ooooeerrr, its just got even scarier

Old Apr 19th 2004, 4:35 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ooooeerrr, its just got even scarier

My house has been sold and now its really scary. Lucky in a way as I got the full asking price, but it all gets taken to a whole new level.

Melbourne by July it seems.

Blimey
Old Apr 19th 2004, 4:36 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ooooeerrr, its just got even scarier

Originally posted by ianj
My house has been sold and now its really scary. Lucky in a way as I got the full asking price, but it all gets taken to a whole new level.

Blimey

Make sure you have your Winter Woolies on then.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 4:38 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

well done,

its a great feeling isn't it !

all the best plum
Old Apr 19th 2004, 5:08 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

A great feeling but an apprehensive one. Having just endured winter here how gutted am I to go straight into another one.

NOT AT ALL......after all it is Melbourne.

Yipppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 19th 2004, 5:12 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Eyup mate - just PM'd you.

Good stuff on the house front!! Its all getting a bit more real eh!

Stick at it!

Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Ian
thats great news....how long was the house on the market?

Irene
Old Apr 19th 2004, 9:07 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Ooooeerrr, its just got even scarier

Originally posted by ianj

Blimey
Well done!

Ours is on the market too (also likely to be in Melbourne between July-Sept). Seeing that board outside at the end of the driveway really makes it feel we're outta here....

How long did yours take to sell? (yes, now I don't have to be a nervous wreck about the meds & the visas, I can now get all panicky about the fact nobody's bought the house, even though it's been on the market 5 days! )

Anya.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 9:52 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default New fluffy towels out!

Hi! Don't know about you but I've got a bad case of 'cold feet' now our house is on the market.That dream that was along way off is now a reality.My house seems so much nicer since Spring arrived and it's all tidy inside and out! and yes seeing the board out front makes all so real.
Good luck to everyone ,whatever stage of the process your at.
Jan,Rob,kids and dog going to Oz (OMG!):scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:20 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

House was on the market for about a week. Estate agents had it but I couldnt market properly due to personal reasons. It was viewed and I have got the full asking price......which is good. A few more cold ones when I get there. Being a singly thats the important stuff.

Jan, I have cold feet and will continue to have up until I get there and get sorted. However I am sure that my feet will warm when i geth to melbourne, kylie and dannii meet me off the plane and my new life begins.

Live the dream....or some cr*p like that. Its happening and I'm away.....soon.

loose me old china...........the laxatives are no longer needed.