Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Only in Queenland

Only in Queenland

Old Nov 9th 2005, 7:46 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Red face Only in Queenland

Well, if Education Queensland looked after their teachers a little better this wouldn't happen...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...32-421,00.html

R
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:47 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Only in Queenland

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Well, if Education Queensland looked after their teachers a little better this wouldn't happen...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...32-421,00.html

R
What I find totally funny about this case ( it's been in the qld media for a while now and they haven't explained what this teacher who was visiting a brothel was doing lol) :

" The woman's secret second job was uncovered when another teacher visited a licensed brothel and later told other teachers about her"

Concerned parents ,education departments and the media seem to be "bashing" this woman . Why is nobody, including the media bashing the other teacher who so happened to "visit" the brothel?? I haven't seen one media story, or concerned voice about the "visiting" brothel teacher - why not? He should be pulled up too, or are they turning a blind eye to him and they just want to shoot the sex worker and not the person who creates the need for these places - the customer.

which one would cause you more concern as a parent - a person who's job it is - a job is just a job , or a person who frequents these places and pays for sex?
For me , It would be the teacher who frequents these places looking for sex from strangers - he ( I assume it's a he, but there again you never know and it could be a she) I think obviously has some sexual hang ups/problems that he needs to pay for sex from strangers. Or is this teacher moonlighting too and so happened to be just "visiting" the brothel to fix a light bulb?. I think he is getting too much pay from his teaching job and she far too little lol.

I don't think I'd be too happy with him teaching children. Her - I couldn't flying hoot as long as didn't interfere with her teaching job and didn't bring it into the classroom. But , a teacher who pays for sex from strangers - has this teacher got any more so-called morals and ethics than the sex worker?? I don't think so some how.

I just find it funny that the media and parents in general have not picked up on the teacher who visited the brothel, who then went snivelling to some other teachers that a teacher was working there . It seems to me what is good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

Double standands. Only in queensland eh?
cheers
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:43 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ceri
What I find totally funny about this case ( it's been in the qld media for a while now and they haven't explained what this teacher who was visiting a brothel was doing lol) :

" The woman's secret second job was uncovered when another teacher visited a licensed brothel and later told other teachers about her"

Concerned parents ,education departments and the media seem to be "bashing" this woman . Why is nobody, including the media bashing the other teacher who so happened to "visit" the brothel?? I haven't seen one media story, or concerned voice about the "visiting" brothel teacher - why not? He should be pulled up too, or are they turning a blind eye to him and they just want to shoot the sex worker and not the person who creates the need for these places - the customer.

which one would cause you more concern as a parent - a person who's job it is - a job is just a job , or a person who frequents these places and pays for sex?
For me , It would be the teacher who frequents these places looking for sex from strangers - he ( I assume it's a he, but there again you never know and it could be a she) I think obviously has some sexual hang ups/problems that he needs to pay for sex from strangers. Or is this teacher moonlighting too and so happened to be just "visiting" the brothel to fix a light bulb?. I think he is getting too much pay from his teaching job and she far too little lol.

I don't think I'd be too happy with him teaching children. Her - I couldn't flying hoot as long as didn't interfere with her teaching job and didn't bring it into the classroom. But , a teacher who pays for sex from strangers - has this teacher got any more so-called morals and ethics than the sex worker?? I don't think so some how.

I just find it funny that the media and parents in general have not picked up on the teacher who visited the brothel, who then went snivelling to some other teachers that a teacher was working there . It seems to me what is good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

Double standands. Only in queensland eh?
cheers
LOL - Im glad its not just me that thought exactly the same things!!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
LOL - Im glad its not just me that thought exactly the same things!!
Ditto.

And those in the power play behind the scenes are squeaky clean also? Yeah Right!

Something about casting stones??

WW

PS OP - it's Queensland

I blame da teachas

Last edited by wanderingwombat; Nov 10th 2005 at 12:18 am.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 12:24 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what the problem is with visiting brothels?? It's not against the law and lots of people pay for it.

Big deal I say.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

My initial thoughts were "My goodness why were none of my teachers prostitutes when i was at school?"

Can you imagine being a 14 year old boy in her class?

Oh the daydreams.......!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 12:36 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
My initial thoughts were "My goodness why were none of my teachers prostitutes when i was at school?"

Can you imagine being a 14 year old boy in her class?

Oh the daydreams.......!
Like that tasty blonde teacher jailed in Melbourne who was shagging a 15 year old boy in her class. I bet he's a legend with his mates.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by renth
Like that tasty blonde teacher jailed in Melbourne who was shagging a 15 year old boy in her class. I bet he's a legend with his mates.
Blonde yep

Tasty? Well we do live in a democracy....

WW
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I know! I remember when I was 15 there was no way that I'd complain! (as long as she was fit!)
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:24 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

I don't see what the problem is with visiting brothels?? It's not against the law and lots of people pay for it.

Big deal I say.
You're missing the point - it is not against the law to be a sex worker either in a licenced brothel, and yet "they" ( the media, education departments and parents alike ) are bashing her and not the the other teacher who in all respects sounds as if he was a customer there - paying for sex for whatever reasons.

It is her personal life that has her story splashed across newspapers, it is her that is on the current affair programmes on TV being discussed, do you think she likes her personal life splashed across papers ? You don't know her circumstances , she may need the money badly- what about the sleezbag, who can't get it up in real life , and needs to pay for this

You can not make one an example, single one out without the other - the other teacher has got away Scot free so to speak, while she has been forced to be relocated to a different school , and her life has been made public in most respects- it's her life which has probably been turned upside down by this . she has legally done nothing wrong - they talk about morals and ethics of this woman - what about the teacher who pays for sex in the brothels - it is purely double standards, and has the cheek to tell other teachers about her. LOL.

If I were their boss - I'd know who'd be out that door pronto - And it wouldn't be her. I would give him the bums rush out the nearest exit lol - snivelling little weasel

I hope she sues the education department. Which she isn't doing by the looks of it - the education department have not got a leg to stand on

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Nov 10th 2005 at 2:36 am.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:30 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by Ceri
If I were their boss - I'd know who'd be out that door pronto - And it wouldn't be her. I would give him the bums rush out the nearest exit lol - snivelling little weasel
Sure he's a snivelling little weasel for grassing her up and double standards but not for shagging prozzies, in my book anyway.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:31 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Sure he's a snivelling little weasel for grassing her up and double standards but not for shagging prozzies, in my book anyway.
exactly.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

galloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nice

...was she a biffa or a honey?!?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:54 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by galloping gaijin

...was she a biffa or a honey?!?
Here's the teacher who shagged the lucky boy

Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

galloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nice

..and in America this what the boys get if they are very very good.. or was that very very bad!!