Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Only in Britian !!

Only in Britian !!

Old May 19th 2005, 2:06 pm
Banned

Location: from Shepherds Bush to Aussie Bush. Well not quite - Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast
jc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to all
Default Only in Britian !!

Please, tell me you don't get this PC crap in Aus

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4558809.stm
Old May 19th 2005, 2:09 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Only in Britian !!

Old May 19th 2005, 2:26 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

FFS what is wrong with this country!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:42 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by jc_hoops

What a load of b@!!*cks. How can they make the countryside more accessible to anybody let alone ethnic minorities - round people up and stuff them in a bus for a day trip (ooh look a cow, and a sheep.... there's a tractor...).
Surely if people want to go to the countryside they can, no matter what their race/colour/creed. We certainly don't need a WHITE paper on it. I don't remember having to get a passport to trog round the brecon beacons .
Sounds like jobs for the boys/girls if you ask me, government trying to justify wasting more money.
Old May 19th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Were those ponies MOONING by any chance???
Old May 19th 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

I love the phrase 'The Mosaic Partnership' - just smacks of 'the rainbow nation' doesn't it.

When I last checked people were allowed to roam freely around the UK, including its countryside. What a waste of time and money!
Old May 19th 2005, 4:02 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Dear dear dear. The countryside is accessible to everyone, if ethnic minorities choose not to use it, then whats the point of wasting good money trying to rectify a problem that doesnt exist.

I dont visit the countryside much, so are they going to spend good money convincing townies to visit?
Old May 19th 2005, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

Slightly off topic I know but I didn't want to start a fresh thread - just thought I would share these Oz-related news items from the Sky news website today:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...351217,00.html

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...182487,00.html

Serious journalism for that first one

But the second one is a bit more sensible.
Old May 19th 2005, 4:37 pm
Here at last

TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by vics
Slightly off topic I know but I didn't want to start a fresh thread - just thought I would share these Oz-related news items from the Sky news website today:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...351217,00.html

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...182487,00.html

Serious journalism for that first one

But the second one is a bit more sensible.
Serious sh!t
Old May 19th 2005, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

I think its great that they are doing this for the minorites , as i am one i'm English, white, straight, and male, now going to go and buy my walking boots
Old May 19th 2005, 5:53 pm
Here at last

Originally Posted by karenjc
I think its great that they are doing this for the minorites , as i am one i'm English, white, straight, and male, now going to go and buy my walking boots
Old May 19th 2005, 5:58 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Australia is very PC
Old May 19th 2005, 6:17 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, poor liddle ethic minorities, denied the fundamental right to roam by the white supremists. Pllllleeeeze! What a pile of old tosh! Trevor Phillips is getting so far up his own bottom, someone needs to give him a torch!

Nicky
Old May 19th 2005, 6:40 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Australia is very PC
Or even more so

As they will no doubt find out.

Still, leave them with their misguided dreams

G
Old May 19th 2005, 6:56 pm
Merlot

Can the real planet Earth that was around in my growing up years in the 70's please stand up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.