Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ONLINE TRACKING FOR PERTH SPONSORSHIP?

ONLINE TRACKING FOR PERTH SPONSORSHIP?

Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:31 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ONLINE TRACKING FOR PERTH SPONSORSHIP?

I submitted my online application for sponsorship to Perth over 3 weeks ago and i've still not had word, beginning to panic now!!!! The WA website indicates a decision date of 10 days so it's not looking good.

Does anyone know whether there's an online tracking system? I've looked but can't find it.

I'd also be grateful if you guys could let me know how long you waited, whether you got notification by email or by post and if it was successful.

Thanks.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:49 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ONLINE TRACKING FOR PERTH SPONSORSHIP?

Originally Posted by mary1967
I submitted my online application for sponsorship to Perth over 3 weeks ago and i've still not had word, beginning to panic now!!!! The WA website indicates a decision date of 10 days so it's not looking good.

Does anyone know whether there's an online tracking system? I've looked but can't find it.

I'd also be grateful if you guys could let me know how long you waited, whether you got notification by email or by post and if it was successful.

Thanks.
Although we didn't go for this in the end, we got notified by letter about 3 weeks after submitting the application. Things may be slower due to the Christmas post.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

Have you tried phoning them. I spoke to them before I submitted my sponsorship forms and I was told I'd got sponsorship the next day
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:17 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
Have you tried phoning them. I spoke to them before I submitted my sponsorship forms and I was told I'd got sponsorship the next day
Not thought of that!!! I'll have a look on the website for the number and get hubby to ring................thanks for the replies
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Ours took about 2 weeks to arrive in the post, but we had pre approval from the expo & was processed as soon as it was submitted. You should hear something any day, as freckly said its probably the Christmas post holding things up.