Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Online shopping sites

Online shopping sites

Old Apr 4th 2009, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Online shopping sites

As we have today had a fruitless search in Cairns for a coffee table that we both like (yes, I allowed the OH to have a say), I thought that I would have a look online but I can't seem to find anything there either. There just do not seem to be many sites or maybe I am not doing a very good search

Doea anyone have any good online shopping sites to share? Does not need to be just for furniture but any site that you have found to be good
Old Apr 4th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online shopping sites

For clothes I use http://www.ezibuy.com.au/ and they have some small household items as well.

Greys on line is also good, its an auction site.

Ebay I guess you have tried there.

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/?gclid...FQIupAodZBc9Vg

http://www.furnish.com.au/
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much. Will have a look at those later
Old Apr 5th 2009, 1:53 am
Gone Walkabout

aussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really nice

First off welcome to Cairns, Lovely area infact it is so nice the wife and I was tempted to live there but we found the heat was way too unbearable so we moved down south in the end, but good choice all the same. I have a website that has loads or is that "heaps" of links to Australian websites way too many for me to list individually, some deliver nationwide and some do not but at least it will give you an idea of prices...click here to check them out, hope this helps....
Old Apr 5th 2009, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by aussiedreamz
First off welcome to Cairns, Lovely area infact it is so nice the wife and I was tempted to live there but we found the heat was way too unbearable so we moved down south in the end, but good choice all the same. I have a website that has loads or is that "heaps" of links to Australian websites way too many for me to list individually, some deliver nationwide and some do not but at least it will give you an idea of prices...click here to check them out, hope this helps....
Thank you
Old Apr 6th 2009, 4:14 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

have you been down anderson road sally theres some lovely shops down there or try Zabu I love that shop on the captain cook highway remember I was asking you if you knew where it was and you found it on the map for me

Its just behind stratford football club right on the corner there was loads of stuff in there some was a little dear but lovely all the same we bought some stuff there and she knocked some money off and threw in free delivery
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wardy2
have you been down anderson road sally theres some lovely shops down there or try Zabu I love that shop on the captain cook highway remember I was asking you if you knew where it was and you found it on the map for me

Its just behind stratford football club right on the corner there was loads of stuff in there some was a little dear but lovely all the same we bought some stuff there and she knocked some money off and threw in free delivery
Done the usual, Harvey Norman, Freedom etc. Did try Zabu but they had just closed for the day so peered in the window & not been back yet!