Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

online shopping for Next coming to Sydney

online shopping for Next coming to Sydney

Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default online shopping for Next coming to Sydney

Hi. This is Stuart's wife Louise and i've recently heard that online shopping is coming to Sydney for Next clothing.
Has anyone else heard this news? I don't want to get my hopes up, but i am really hoping it's true!!!

Louise
Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: online shopping for Next coming to Sydney

My idea of hell but why would it be coming to Sydney and not the country as a whole?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

That would be fantastic. For some reason their jeans fit perfectly so I love them.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 6:40 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu Ward
Hi. This is Stuart's wife Louise and i've recently heard that online shopping is coming to Sydney for Next clothing.
Has anyone else heard this news? I don't want to get my hopes up, but i am really hoping it's true!!!

Louise
Not sure I understand you. Are you saying that Next are opening a retail outlet in Sydney?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 6:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Not sure I understand you. Are you saying that Next are opening a retail outlet in Sydney?
I took it to mean that if you lived in Sydney you could order online. If they came to Aus (which is probably one of my nightmares), who would Target sell their identical stuff to?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:07 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Stu Ward

Louise
It is one of the shops I do miss. Their clothes always seem to fit nice and last forever. It's good news for you. I always had thier catalogue and the service was brilliant.

As I'm going home in 3 weeks I can't wait to go to the Next store that's in my home town. Can't wait!
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:58 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I took it to mean that if you lived in Sydney you could order online. If they came to Aus (which is probably one of my nightmares), who would Target sell their identical stuff to?
That makes no sense though. Why would they restrict sales to just people in Sydney? I mean - they've always shipped worldwide, so there's nothing new there. But what's the Sydney connection?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

That makes no sense though. Why would they restrict sales to just people in Sydney? I mean - they've always shipped worldwide, so there's nothing new there. But what's the Sydney connection?
Exactly. Sounds like one of those rumours that has no basis in fact. Wish I'd thought of it Maybe I'll start one about Tescos
Old Apr 17th 2009, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

hoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant future

Not worldwide as far as I know - Europe and BFPO only.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:10 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

I am a courier for the Next directory in the uk so i'll ask about & see if the rumour is true
Good news if it is, thats one thing i'll miss when we do eventually sell the house & get our backsides over to Oz!
Watch this space...................
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light

Just to clarify, i think my wife actually meant, online capability coming to Australia, with local shipping rather than International.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I hope its available for everyone in Aus.
Im not the tallest person in the world. So next was fab for good fitting clothes. Its one shop I know the trousers and skirts will fit fine.
Ive jus got rid of loads of ill fitting clothes I bought here that made me look ridiculous

Please keep us updated if this happens.
Gems
Old Apr 18th 2009, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

just emailled next and here is the reply :

Dear Mr Robson

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the Next Directory.

I am sorry to advise that our products are currently only available to order online in the following countries: UK, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.

But don't worry! We are planning on further international expansion and we hope to add more countries to this list very soon. Please be patient - we will try and deliver to your country as quickly as we can. Remember to check our international website at http://www.nextdirectory.eu/, for details of each new country we add. If you can't wait, you can use our store locator http://www.next.co.uk/storesearch.asp, to find stores in Denmark, the Czech Republic, Russia, Japan and the United Arab Emirates, amongst others.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you once again for your interest in Next.

We hope you can shop with us soon!

Regards

Asif Shaikh
Internet Correspondence Department

Next Directory
Old Apr 18th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Could do with TKMaxx doing the same...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tabby
If you can't wait, you can use our store locator http://www.next.co.uk/storesearch.asp, to find stores in Denmark, the Czech Republic, Russia, Japan and the United Arab Emirates, amongst others.
Well that was interesting, they have 10 stores in Indonesia and 1 in Thailand. So potentially only 6-7 hours away. Frustrating that they cant even open one store in Australia and yet a dump like Medan in Sumatra has a store.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.