Online gaming

Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:57 pm
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough
Default Online gaming

How many Expats out there have husbands or boyfriends that play online games like Call of duty and BF2 and still do now in Australia, or intend to carry on playing online once in Australia,i know you will get the same old close minded people saying you don't come to Australia to play online games, same as they do when people ask about the TV over here but i know same as in the UK there are alot of English gamers over here just wounded if any are on here,thanks for any sensible replies.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:59 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online gaming

Originally Posted by Homer
How many Expats out there have husbands or boyfriends that play online games like Call of duty and BF2 and still do now in Australia, or intend to carry on playing online once in Australia,i know you will get the same old close minded people saying you don't come to Australia to play online games, same as they do when people ask about the TV over here but i know same as in the UK there are alot of English gamers over here just wounded if any are on here,thanks for any sensible replies.
Hands Up ! Battlefield 2 now since I got banned from Counter Strike. :-(
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:00 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

This is my hubby's and sons new thing : www.hattrick.org
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:03 pm
F.U.B.A.R

Originally Posted by spalen
Hands Up ! Battlefield 2 now since I got banned from Counter Strike. :-(
Banned will not ask why LOL, what do you think of BF2
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:08 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Banned will not ask why LOL, what do you think of BF2
I am innocent guv'nor but something gave me the power to see through walls ;-)
I downloaded a cheat to play with it and see what it did and got banned ! still never mind.

BF2 is great love it, been on it for hours & hours.I loved bf1942 with the helicopter mods , bf2 is just so much easier. Just upgraded to 1500 broadband and found lots of new servers in asia-pac with 250-350 pings.

But what is with that server select screen - no favourites !!! Argh!!!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 5:26 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a gaming habit, currently being satisfied by World of Warcraft. I don't have any big plans to stop or anything, but I do also have a bit of a surfing habit, currently being unsatisfied by the shite weather, proximity to the coast and surf conditions here and I'm hoping that living 300 yards from a great surfing beach will change all that. God only knows it might help shift this bloody beer belly.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

nik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant future

Soz (stands on chair) my name is nik and i'm a pc addict.

Counter strike til 4am anyone
Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:51 am
F.U.B.A.R

im thinking of renting a teamspeak server so all the EXpats that play online can also chat to all the other expats playing,if you are on the same server playing it makes it more fun,Find that BF2 coms is not so good.Will keep you posted about the teamspeak server.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:51 am
ah-beng

Originally Posted by nik04
Soz (stands on chair) my name is nik and i'm a pc addict.

Counter strike til 4am anyone

I would ( and have ) but I'm banned remember !! ;-(

need a new steam-id !.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:14 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

my other half is on about the 10th replay of medal of honour on his his ps2.....although we are in uk he fully intends to take it with us

anyone wanna buy a pc version of medal of honour allied assault ?? bought it for the pc, but our game card wont support it
lost receipt or would have taken it back to the shop.

cost £35, will take a tenner
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Alan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura about

Don't play the "games" as such...but play a bit of online poker...great fun!!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

I'm hoping to be able to continue playing BF2. I'm nearly up to my next rank.

I've heard that broadband in Aus is rubbish though. I only play servers with pings of under 100 here in the UK.

There'll be a patch out soon that will sort out the browser and may add a fav server list. Or you could use all seeing eye.

My nickname is sexydave on BF2
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:38 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leedslad

:scared:

pmsl.....!!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Try this link to see your stats on BF2

http://bf2s.com/

type sexydave in the nickname to see mine
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:49 am
ah-beng

Originally Posted by leedslad
I'm hoping to be able to continue playing BF2. I'm nearly up to my next rank.

I've heard that broadband in Aus is rubbish though. I only play servers with pings of under 100 here in the UK.

There'll be a patch out soon that will sort out the browser and may add a fav server list. Or you could use all seeing eye.

Its perfectly playable , Ive got 1500 broadband and plenty of 250 ping servers available they're a-ok for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.