Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Ongoing Footballing Adventures!!

Wikiposts

The Ongoing Footballing Adventures!!

Old May 20th 2005, 12:59 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Ongoing Footballing Adventures!!

2-2 On Wednesday against 2nd in the league and against the league leaders last night an utterly fantastic scintillating tremendous brilliant beyond belief pant wettingly tremendous 3-1 victory!!! come on North Pine!!

Off our 5 goals scored the boy Madsad has set up 3!!. One other small piece of cheek to report from last nights match. After setting up one of the goals last night, one off the oppositions floppy haired bufters turned round with the following " you think you're great dont you" i hit him with my nugget, "i'm not half bad, in fact i reckon i could keep a beach ball off you in a phone box" cue confused silence.

NORTH PINE ARE ON THE MARCH.