Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

One Way UK Flights

Wikiposts

One Way UK Flights

Old May 26th 2007, 5:16 pm
Banned

cufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant future
Default One Way UK Flights

Any idea on best one way UK flight prices.
Any advice appreciated
Old May 26th 2007, 5:39 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Way UK Flights

Try www.zuji.com.au

Keen pricing generally although muck around with dates. Alternatively check out the airlines directly. One of them will no doubt be offering a special deal.
Old May 26th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Centurion
Try www.zuji.com.au

Keen pricing generally although muck around with dates. Alternatively check out the airlines directly. One of them will no doubt be offering a special deal.
I saw an advert on movingplanet.com for emirates. You get additional baggage allowance if you buy a one way ticket. Migrants fare. The only condition is that you haven't entered Oz before on that particular visa. Useless if you did a reccie but if you are entering for the first time since visas granted its worth a call to EK.

Good luck.

Will also be interested in one way fars. Hoping to use return to go back to uk and visit then come back on singles.
Old May 27th 2007, 5:36 am
Just Joined

Mrs Roo will become famous soon enoughMrs Roo will become famous soon enough

I have been told by Emirates booking staff that a one-way ticket & an unused migration visa will get you double the baggage allowance. One thing I forgot to ask is how many pieces of hold luggage they allow you. The max weight you can have in one piece of luggage is 32 kg so I am assuming yoiu are allowed one piece of hand luggage and 2 in the hold. But as I say I haven't checked it yet.
I have flown Emirates many times and found them to be generally very good. One thing to know is that you can get a free meal in Dubai airpost if you have to wait a long time for a connection. (Not sure but I think it 3 hours or more. Ask one of the cabin crew.) It's not cordon bleu but if you're hungry it's OK. You can also get a shower for 12 dirhams at the hotel in the airport. They have a health club in the hotel and you pay at the desk. Towels are provided, hairdryer etc. Nice pick-me-up if you have to wait a while.

Last edited by Mrs Roo; May 27th 2007 at 5:37 am. Reason: wrong quote
Old May 27th 2007, 8:44 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Roo
I have been told by Emirates booking staff that a one-way ticket & an unused migration visa will get you double the baggage allowance. One thing I forgot to ask is how many pieces of hold luggage they allow you. The max weight you can have in one piece of luggage is 32 kg so I am assuming yoiu are allowed one piece of hand luggage and 2 in the hold. But as I say I haven't checked it yet.
I have flown Emirates many times and found them to be generally very good. One thing to know is that you can get a free meal in Dubai airpost if you have to wait a long time for a connection. (Not sure but I think it 3 hours or more. Ask one of the cabin crew.) It's not cordon bleu but if you're hungry it's OK. You can also get a shower for 12 dirhams at the hotel in the airport. They have a health club in the hotel and you pay at the desk. Towels are provided, hairdryer etc. Nice pick-me-up if you have to wait a while.
I believe the OP is in Australia and planning a return to London, not a migration trip.