One less, thank god!

Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:50 pm
heehaugh

Granger will become famous soon enoughGranger will become famous soon enough
Default One less, thank god!

For those of you who don't already know Crashbandi'clout' is banned
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One less, thank god!

Originally Posted by Granger
Wonder what "clever" name he will come up with next "Super Mario" perhaps
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:20 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

'bout time. I do wonder what name he will reappear as and for how long his patience will last this time with seemingly sensible posts before he loses the plot again. Just watch out for new members that start posting in caps in a couple of weeks time I do like the fact though that he is addicted to this forum as we all are and keeps coming back (kingofcats, queenofcats, crashbandicoot and many others no doubt)
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:22 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

.. !! RESULT !! ..

D D
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:28 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Doh!!!

I missed this one as well.

I thought he/she might be genuine but obviously wrong.

What happened??

G
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Fun innit? Once you learn to recognise 'em they can even be quite entertaining given a modicum of intelligence on their part ... until they post nasty comments in response to well-meaning people that is.

Question is, do you ignore them and let 'em rip decent people with real-life problems (some serious and very personal) to shreds until eventually they are banned or do you stamp on 'em with the Doc Martins on?

It's a shame if people don't feel that they can post personal detail on here because it's that that makes it such an interesting place rather than just a collection of immigration facts.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:34 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually stunned earlier as i read a few posts of his/hers that were ok? (even posted a nice message to us about dad.)

I was begining to think he had turned over a new leaf

Donna.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:35 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Doh!!!

I missed this one as well.

I thought he/she might be genuine but obviously wrong.

What happened??

G
Once you have "been done" I don't think you fall for it again. I have two rules - be wary of anyone until they get 100 or so posts if they post lots of times in short succession. And anyone can have a bad day, but if anyone never says anything positive at all suspect them too. Rule 3 is forming too - watch out for anyone with just a few posts but was registered ages ago, I am starting to think some old userids are getting hijacked
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by worzel
Once you have "been done" I don't think you fall for it again. I have two rules - be wary of anyone until they get 100 or so posts if they post lots of times in short succession. And anyone can have a bad day, but if anyone never says anything positive at all suspect them too. Rule 3 is forming too - watch out for anyone with just a few posts but was registered ages ago, I am starting to think some old userids are getting hijacked
Watch for the buggers that get to 4,500 posts then turn too
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:39 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I am not a regular reader of the lounge but I pop in occassionally. But that Don re-emergence / confession was very suspicious
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:39 pm
Cheeky

Aww did I miss it!!!

What happened can anyone fill me in with details??!!!

Pretty please!! (big soulful eyes expression, pleading to know!!!)

Thanks,
Cheeky

Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:42 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Oh nooo Matt, was just begining to warm to you too !!!!

Donna.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by worzel
I am not a regular reader of the lounge but I pop in occassionally. But that Don re-emergence / confession was very suspicious
Don't get me started there worzel ... I don't intend dignifying THAT with any words here, I'll leave what I have to say in The Lounge.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by madsad
Oh nooo Matt, was just begining to warm to you too !!!!

Donna.
We didn't get off to the best start either did we?

Nah, I like it here, that's why I fly off the handle sometimes, I don't like to see other people wound-up ... unless they deserve it
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:47 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

How long will it be until he/she returns under another pseudonym? Not sure how the system works but isn't there some sort of ISP log or something that is logged with the computer? My son used to go on a website called Habbo Hotel and he got banned (unfairly I might add) for a few days. He was unable to log onto the site until the 3 days were up and then we had to reboot something (cant remember off hand what it was). Sorry for the Janet & John explanation but teccie I'm not!!!

D D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.