Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

One for the ladies!...A poll!

One for the ladies!...A poll!

Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:29 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One for the ladies!...A poll!

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Shouldn't this thread be renamed "letcherous old tarts"

D D
speak for yourself!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Shouldn't this thread be renamed "letcherous old tarts"

D D
Hey less of the old cheeky moo
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:45 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Dosnt anyone else fancy Russell then?? ooooo I went to see him and his band in Perth and was totally gobsmacked (oooerrr need a letchy smiley here)

Sorry, honey, but no! I think he is a thug! I always used to fancy that Simon Shepherd of Peak Practice years ago...wonder where he is now...and the blonde posh one off Cold Feet...cant rememebr his name!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:47 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
yeah. i have to agree with hugh jackman, and colin farrell and that morten what's his name out of lord of the rings

wouldn't thank you for robbie or david
oh yes Viggo yum yum
Attached Thumbnails One for the ladies!...A poll!-38m.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:55 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Okay ladies! It's the 7 weeks school holidays. It's chuckin' it down. I've got 3 kids under 10. :scared: so I need something to brighten my day. So I'll think about my 2 favourite men (hubby and kids don't count!)

Who do you prefer:

Robbie or David?

Robbie Williams is sex on legs, charismatic, great bod, love the tattoos, single, ( can you hear me salivating?) oh yeah - and he can sing!!!!

David Beckham is sex on legs, gorgeous, eye-candy, love the tatoos, (can you sense I've got a bit of a thing for tatts!) - oh and he can play footie!

So come on ladies - tell me who you prefer. As a guide - if they both walked in the room together (think on stage G8 concert!!!!!) and they both "wanted you" - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE and why. (forget David's married - he does!)

L-J

I'm seriously salivating now. must go for a cold shower!!!) Well it brightens up a rainy Manchester day!! Just off to Aldi now. (respect - Merlot, I don't use Next either!!!)
Sorry, but I couldnt possibly go for either. Cant you add a couple of more choices.
They are both far to small for me, I need something a bit bigger to make me feel a bit smaller
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:07 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
oooooooh yeah......and kevin spacey!!!!!

god, that would be heaven to be sandwiched between them two!!!!!

ooer, just realised how that sounded.....wont change it
Classic!! lmao!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

There is no aspect of Russell Crowe that makes me go whoa, let alone anything else. Guy's a slob, far too cock sure of himself and appears to be seriously lacking a sense of humour.

John Hannah is gorgeous. Kevin Spacey is definitely gay but we're only wishing not planning Whilst on the subject of gays, George Michael is a total waste to the male population.

Am I alone in thinking Jay Kay is very sexy, yes I know he's only 3 foot tall but not fussy
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:25 pm

What about Heath Ledger in A Knight's Tale? Home grown Australian too
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:28 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if you are all going of poll and naming others then I would have to say
Gabriel Byrne the dark haired Irish one in the Usual Suspects.
I wouldn't kick him out of bed thats for sure, might even let him snore without thumping him in the ribs
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
There is no aspect of Russell Crowe that makes me go whoa, let alone anything else. Guy's a slob, far too cock sure of himself and appears to be seriously lacking a sense of humour.

John Hannah is gorgeous. Kevin Spacey is definitely gay but we're only wishing not planning Whilst on the subject of gays, George Michael is a total waste to the male population.

Am I alone in thinking Jay Kay is very sexy, yes I know he's only 3 foot tall but not fussy
i totally agree with you about George Micheal...such a waste!
I also thing Jay Kay is well sexy! but......i would still pick Beck's ummmmm he is yummy
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:45 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
KEVIN SPACEY????? Im pretty sure he is gay!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

HE CANT BE GAY!!!!!!!!

mwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffs into hanky*

my soul is destroyed..........wish i was a man
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by possoms
OK if you had to force me

it would be Robbie for breakfast

Johnny for lunch

and (dont shoot me but) Russell Crowe for dinner through to breakfast the next day and the day after that, and the day after that ..... oh you get my drift

wow this has really cheered me up must go lie down for 10
NO NO NO not russell Crowe, hes so horrible.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
What about Heath Ledger in A Knight's Tale? Home grown Australian too
Hell yes, tell me all the guys in aus are like that!!! nah only joking I am married after all.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
oh yes Viggo yum yum
yep, that's him. would also have to agree with anne about heath ledger.

i didn't know kevin spacey was gay not that i'd have added him to my list, i'm just surprised.

George Michael. OMG. I had my first crush on him, had pictures all over. Now I just think he is a pig .

Tracey
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
yep, that's him. would also have to agree with anne about heath ledger.

i didn't know kevin spacey was gay not that i'd have added him to my list, i'm just surprised.

George Michael. OMG. I had my first crush on him, had pictures all over. Now I just think he is a pig .

Tracey
My first pictures were of David Cassidy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.