Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

One for the ladies!...A poll!

One for the ladies!...A poll!

Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:36 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One for the ladies!...A poll!

Okay ladies! It's the 7 weeks school holidays. It's chuckin' it down. I've got 3 kids under 10. :scared: so I need something to brighten my day. So I'll think about my 2 favourite men (hubby and kids don't count!)

Who do you prefer:

Robbie or David?

Robbie Williams is sex on legs, charismatic, great bod, love the tattoos, single, ( can you hear me salivating?) oh yeah - and he can sing!!!!

David Beckham is sex on legs, gorgeous, eye-candy, love the tatoos, (can you sense I've got a bit of a thing for tatts!) - oh and he can play footie!

So come on ladies - tell me who you prefer. As a guide - if they both walked in the room together (think on stage G8 concert!!!!!) and they both "wanted you" - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE and why. (forget David's married - he does!)

L-J

I'm seriously salivating now. must go for a cold shower!!!) Well it brightens up a rainy Manchester day!! Just off to Aldi now. (respect - Merlot, I don't use Next either!!!)
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:40 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: One for the ladies!...A poll!

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Okay ladies! It's the 7 weeks school holidays. It's chuckin' it down. I've got 3 kids under 10. :scared: so I need something to brighten my day. So I'll think about my 2 favourite men (hubby and kids don't count!)

Who do you prefer:

Robbie or David?

Robbie Williams is sex on legs, charismatic, great bod, love the tattoos, single, ( can you hear me salivating?) oh yeah - and he can sing!!!!

David Beckham is sex on legs, gorgeous, eye-candy, love the tatoos, (can you sense I've got a bit of a thing for tatts!) - oh and he can play footie!

So come on ladies - tell me who you prefer. As a guide - if they both walked in the room together (think on stage G8 concert!!!!!) and they both "wanted you" - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE and why. (forget David's married - he does!)

L-J

I'm seriously salivating now. must go for a cold shower!!!) Well it brightens up a rainy Manchester day!! Just off to Aldi now. (respect - Merlot, I don't use Next either!!!)
Robbie without hesitation or a shadow of a doubt. I have three weeks to go until I can see him on a 96 inch screen in my own home - live at Knebworth (I was at the Scotland gig), it's all I've ever wanted..................

Jill
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:44 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Why choose? They're both there, they both want you No choice I'm all woman me
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:45 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

David... you just dont know where Robbies been!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:46 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
Robbie without hesitation or a shadow of a doubt. I have three weeks to go until I can see him on a 96 inch screen in my own home - live at Knebworth (I was at the Scotland gig), it's all I've ever wanted..................

Jill
Hi Jill,

That sounds fantastic! I watch the DVD live at Knebworth all the time! When he talks to that married couple - you can tell that's all he wants in life - to be settled. I read FEEL earlier this year and it provided a real insight into his true life. I feel so sad for him. He's lonely. I LOVE HIM xxx

Well really must go to ALDI now!

L J
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:48 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you prefer:

Robbie or David?

L-J

Robbie if I had to choose between the two. David is very good looking but I can't stand his voice. I'd rather have Johnny Depp though (covered in chocolate mmmm yummy!)
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:49 am
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

It's got to be Robbie

Who do you prefer:

Robbie or David?

L-J

Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

NEITHER!!!

both are overpaid, underworked, stars in their eyes tarts.

(Of course, if Robbie said " come on over", I might entertain him for a while!!! )
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:08 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Ok if you're going to make me choose then it has to be Robbie (forget the beer just look at the licking lips!) What a lovely way to start the day this is
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:09 am
Grumpy Old Woman!!

Moody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the rough

Who do you prefer:

Robbie or David?

L-J

I'm a Rob-a-holic! Although Becks is stunning, that voice...oh dear! Bringing up the rear (ahem!) in a close third...Jude Law! What a dish!

How sad are we?!

MC
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moody Cow
I'm a Rob-a-holic!
How sad are we?!

MC
No, no, no!!!

Not sad, merely appreciative of the male form....(!)
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:22 am
Grumpy Old Woman!!

Moody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the rough

I could possibly squeeze in Hugh Grant aswell....my interest peaked when he started playing bad boys (BJ Diary, About a boy) before that too foppish but a decent haircut and a treat em mean keep em keen sneer - wayhey!!

MC
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by The A Team
Robbie if I had to choose between the two. David is very good looking but I can't stand his voice. I'd rather have Johnny Depp though (covered in chocolate mmmm yummy!)

Johnny Depp, yes please!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:54 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Neither, Ive got the hots for Michael Vartan.....ever seen Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore? He is the teacher and OMG......
Attached Thumbnails One for the ladies!...A poll!-michael2.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:58 am

sorry but this is sex on a stick..........................................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.