Yeah - "tell us more, tell us more - like does he have a car?"

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:25 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Olive101
Yeah - "tell us more, tell us more - like does he have a car?"
" tell us more, tell us more....did ya get very far"
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:26 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mcmercer
Come on Sue tell us the whole MH story!

ok - I was quite young, skinny and foolish...and drunk....and met him in a pub in london. drunk = confident, so I tried my luck and got a great full on snog!!! was offered a f### too, but was a little too shy to take him up on it!!
think he was seen disappearing out the pub with some willing lass about 30 minutes later...!!
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by TraceyW
" tell us more, tell us more....did ya get very far"

loving it!
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
ok - I was quite young, skinny and foolish...and drunk....and met him in a pub in london. drunk = confident, so I tried my luck and got a great full on snog!!! was offered a f### too, but was a little too shy to take him up on it!!
think he was seen disappearing out the pub with some willing lass about 30 minutes later...!!
Well TWT, at least you held on to your dignity........urm...any regrets?
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:29 am
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

so the twins are not his then ?

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:32 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Well TWT, at least you held on to your dignity........urm...any regrets?

waaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sobs uncontrollably into alcohol)
he did have a big one too............entourage of groupies I mean...!!
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:32 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Green with envy.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Night night....going to bed with my thoughts of Michael...xxx

Mmmm..might just wake hubby up!! .... then again might not!!!
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:34 am

Originally posted by welshboybilly
so the twins are not his then ?

bloody hell mate...even the magnificent MH couldnt manage that from the grave!!!!!!!

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:35 am

Mmmm..might just wake hubby up!! .... then again might not!!!

why spoil the dream???
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

I just watched the movie Ned Kelly with Heath Ledger and he looked fantastic (okay maybe the beard could go!!).

The movie Joe Black with Brad Pitt is on Sunday Night. I reckon that he is definitely at his best looking in this movie and I'm not going to miss it for anything.

Talking of Australian hunks, does anyone think Guy Pearce is a looker?? Can't decide myself. Saw him in a movie the other night where he switches bodies with his girlfriend. It was a funny movie and he did look quite nice.

If you want nice looking guys in Oz just head on down to Manly Beach in Sydney. Tons of them everywhere (my neck was quite sore by the end of the day!!).

Going back a few years, did anyone used to fancy James Reyne from Australian Crawl?? Or Johnny Diesel?? (or am I the only saddo?)

The guy who used to play Brad on Neighbours is the ex-manager of Holly Valance who took her to court when she dumped him as her manager.

Regards
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:27 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

I though Guy Pearce was brilliant in Priscilla Queen of the Desert. He is a bit of a looker. Yes, I used to fancy Johnny Diesel too, I havent heard that name for a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.