Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

one for the girls...

Wikiposts

one for the girls...

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:23 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Talking one for the girls...

just been watching (ok,ok, drooling!) enrique iglesias on sky (magic - channel 452). he is a spunk!!! (at the risk of offending the 'thats a typical aussie stereotype' brigade)

poll for the like minded - him, or ricky martin??

Sue

Oh, p.s. serious bit - what video music channels do you get on pay to view tv in Oz?
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: one for the girls...

[QUOTE][poll for the like minded - him, or ricky martin??

Why choose?
Both would be good.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:29 am
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

TWT,

that's a tricky one, I think Enrique. But I quite fancy at the Arogon of Lord of the Rings. Only when he is in that mind. My 8 year old is in love with Orlando Bloom. A bit too fresh faced for me I like em a bit rougher. Now if you talk George Clooney and Brad Pitt, you are in a different league altogther.

I would even stop ironing for those too!!!

Jo
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:32 am
Go Banana's !!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Olive101
[poll for the like minded - him, or ricky martin??

Why choose?
Both would be good.
That gets my vote

JILL (using hubs sig)

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:33 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Olive101
[poll for the like minded - him, or ricky martin??

Why choose?
Both would be good.

true...! true...!
all that thrusting of hips..........!!!

must go get a cold shower.......!!!

sue
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:33 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by JoB
TWT,

that's a tricky one, I think Enrique. But I quite fancy at the Arogon of Lord of the Rings. Only when he is in that mind. My 8 year old is in love with Orlando Bloom. A bit too fresh faced for me I like em a bit rougher. Now if you talk George Clooney and Brad Pitt, you are in a different league altogther.

I would even stop ironing for those too!!!

Jo
How about all six

JILL

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:34 am
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

Originally posted by Warren Dix
How about all six

JILL

Jill, now we are really talking heaven. Just give me time to put my face on.

Jo
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:35 am

Originally posted by Warren Dix
How about all six

JILL

STOP IT!! STOP IT!!!
MY MIND IS IN OVERDRIVE......!!!

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:35 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, not Enrique and Ricky, yuck, to slimy.

I'll take Brad, Johnny Depp as pirate, Colin Farrel and any of those though!

My bedroom walls from when I was 13 were half covered in Brad posters and other half horses! lol
Brilliant!

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by JoB
But I quite fancy at the Arogon of Lord of the Rings. Only when he is in that mind.
Jo
I am with you there.

But how disappointing is Viggo whatnot in real life? I was gutted when i saw him at the premiere (on TV - not in Wellinton unfortunately!)
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:36 am
JoB
Off to middle earth

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
just been watching (ok,ok, drooling!) enrique iglesias on sky (magic - channel 452). he is a spunk!!! (at the risk of offending the 'thats a typical aussie stereotype' brigade)

poll for the like minded - him, or ricky martin??

Sue

Oh, p.s. serious bit - what video music channels do you get on pay to view tv in Oz?

TWT

where abouts in S Yorkshire are you. I used to travel to Sheffield a lot with work got a few friends from that way. Doncaster too.

Jo
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:37 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Does anyone want Tom Cruise when I have finished with him?

(Not that there will be much left )
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by JoB
Jill, now we are really talking heaven. Just give me time to put my face on.

Jo
BUGGAR THAT YOU'RE IN THE SHOWER GIRL, WITH SIX MEN WHO NEEDS MAKEUP

JILL

PS - STUCK ON CAPS LOCK IN ALL THE EXCITEMENT.

BE Enthusiast

I guess that you are true Sheffield lass - a girl after my own heart!

Was back 'home' there last week...
JoB
Off to middle earth

Originally posted by Simone82
Oh no, not Enrique and Ricky, yuck, to slimy.

I'll take Brad, Johnny Depp as pirate, Colin Farrel and any of those though!

My bedroom walls from when I was 13 were half covered in Brad posters and other half horses! lol
Brilliant!

Simone agree with Johnny Depp as Pirate, Colin Farrell I don't know you see my maiden name was Farrell so we could be related and wouldn't want to be acused of incest of anything. he is fit though.

Jo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.