Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

One 4 the Ladies.... QLD Firefighters Calendar!!!

One 4 the Ladies.... QLD Firefighters Calendar!!!

Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:09 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking One 4 the Ladies.... QLD Firefighters Calendar!!!

I got a parcel today from my mum in Queensland, comprising of:

a) 2 tickets for the BoysTown "Win A Home" raffle
b) A fridge magnet saying "Never give in"
c) The new Fire Fighters Calendar!

Wow ladies - you should see some of the hunks on this calendar!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo - I need some water to cool down...!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One 4 the Ladies.... QLD Firefighters Calendar!!!

i got mine courtesy of pollyana a month or two ago.......it has done the rounds of several mother and toddler groups, not to mention our local fire station where several female firefighters are stationed. They complained that none of the guys on their watch looked anything near as gorgeous as the guys on the calendar.!!!

several female firefighters now heading to brisbane!!

I get mine out and drool when t'other half is out!Cos there is no way he will let me put it up in the house (spose id be equally as miffed if he tried to put up a pirelli calendar)

Sue
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
IWooHoo - I need some water to cool down...!
shall I send round a man with a big hose?

I got an email from my sis today to say that she had receved her calendar and it was fantastic....mine is now en route to me. Cant wait to see it. I told my sis that I had bought her a calendar for charity and that it would just be some pics of old fire trucks. Bet she was pleasantly surprised.

I was going to post a big thankyou to Polly today but I'll jump on your thread and say it instead! (Thankyou Polly...you're a star
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:24 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

What about one with female firefighters on it?

FremantleRaiders
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw

I got an email from my sis today to say that she had receved her calendar and it was fantastic....mine is now en route to me. Cant wait to see it. I told my sis that I had bought her a calendar for charity and that it would just be some pics of old fire trucks. Bet she was pleasantly surprised.

I was going to post a big thankyou to Polly today but I'll jump on your thread and say it instead! (Thankyou Polly...you're a star
Thanks HP, it seems to be bringing smiles to everyone!!!Glad your sister liked it

Sue - they'll accept women if you pass the fitnees tests..... get practising!

Jonahs_mummy.....those guys are genuine firefighters.....and I work with them The guy who posed for May 2005 is twice as good in the flesh......

And if anyone else wants one - $10, plus p & p, all goes to the kids burns charity here, send me a pm with your name and address and one will be on its way to you.......

(total now sent to B Expats - 24, from me, plus Jonahs-Mummy!!)
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:30 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
What about one with female firefighters on it?

FremantleRaiders
That's plain sexist.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:33 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
That's plain sexist.
I'll pass the request on at work tomorrow....... its all for charity after all
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:33 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
That's plain sexist.
Hey equal rights and all!

If you ladies can oggle at the male firefighters why cant i oggle at the lady firefighters?

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:36 pm
Home and Happy

Hey equal rights and all!

If you ladies can oggle at the male firefighters why cant i oggle at the lady firefighters?

FremantleRaider
As I've just posted, I'll pass your request on, say its from the same source as the mass of orders so far, and see what they say....I'll let you know.....
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:39 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Hehehehe cool.

My other half in the Uk wants one (of the males) i will PM ya when i get out to Perth (at the weekend) for details on where to post the money for it

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 29th 2004, 1:44 pm
Home and Happy

Hehehehe cool.

My other half in the Uk wants one (of the males) i will PM ya when i get out to Perth (at the weekend) for details on where to post the money for it

FremantleRaider
No probs, just let me know where to send it!!!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 3:09 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

God well dissappointed now...thought I was going to get to see said calendar or a link to the pictures or summit...Boo Hoo
Old Nov 29th 2004, 3:15 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peppi
God well dissappointed now...thought I was going to get to see said calendar or a link to the pictures or summit...Boo Hoo
OOh no sorry - can't do that! Its for Charity can't display it for free - why not buy one? They're not expensive..... I am sure Pollyanna can help you out there....?
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:47 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

just tried to upload the cover that i scanned but its taking forever.....will try again later!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
just tried to upload the cover that i scanned but its taking forever.....will try again later!

Check out the link
http://www.fire.qld.gov.au/about/ff_calendar.asp

I would get one but Kevan would feel demoralised None of his crew look like that lot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.