Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Once upon a time#2

Once upon a time#2

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Once upon a time#2

Once upon a time, there lived a lovely lady called Hev. She was the long suffering wife of a rather deranged chap, by the name of HUP.
However, Hev had one very worrying vice. It all started, when as a girl, she began collecting stickers...
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:12 pm
Badge

Default Re: Once upon a time#2

(she threw away the ones of badgers and wookies as badgersmount was getting bored of it all)

but she was really in to Aussie ones.

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Once upon a time#2

it got to the point where Hev would do ANYTHING to get hold of the highly desirable, limited edition, yellow aussie sticker....
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

She stickered in the morning, she stickered at night, those aussie stickers were here, there and everywhere. She covered the walls, the floors, the doors and the ceilings, there was nowhere left for her to sticker. then she had an ingenious idea.......
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

she would persuade her fruitcake husband to part with the family dosh, to obtain her
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:48 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
she would persuade her fruitcake husband to part with the family dosh, to obtain her
.....lifelong dream of owning her own inflatable sheep, then as if by magic a tall handsome welsh man appeared and offered her the said sheep, but there was a catch..........

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by welshboybilly
.....lifelong dream of owning her own inflatable sheep, then as if by magic a tall handsome welsh man appeared and offered her the said sheep, but there was a catch..........
they could only elope together if... welshboy's nervous pet pooch could tag along.
Attached Thumbnails Once upon a time#2-anicourageshake.gif  
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:09 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
they could only elope together if... welshboy's nervous pet pooch could tag along.
.....this was too much and there was a sudden nervous breakdown, she was shipped off to spend a couple of nights in the bed next to frank bruno, know what i mean arry.!
then from the next room there came a voice.....

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:12 pm
Badge

YES YES YES YES Oh My GOD

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

"Who was in the next room" she wondered, sliding out of bed and pressing her ear to the wall to hear more.....
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:16 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
"Who was in the next room" she wondered, sliding out of bed and pressing her ear to the wall to hear more.....
"Ah my pussy. My precious pussy" It was Ceri. She had gone quite mad over those cruel posts about cats
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:24 pm
WBB

Originally posted by HUP
"Ah my pussy. My precious pussy" It was Ceri. She had gone quite mad over those cruel posts about cats
she stroked her pussy untill it purred with satisfaction but then came a shocking revalation...

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:38 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
she stroked her pussy untill it purred with satisfaction but then came a shocking revalation...
It was badgers curled up in her lap. "What the f**k are you doing in here"

"I need help those people on expats have been making fun of me for no good reason and now I'm to be wed my intended thinks I'm a freak"

"Yes they can be quite ruthless can't they. So its not true what they say?"
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

"cos I had heard that you liked to lurk in linen baskets, amongst frilly underwear? If thats not true, how DO you spend your evenings, oh little black furry one?"
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:59 pm
Badge

"but there's a hole in my bucket dear garrat, dear garrat"

said Badgers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.