Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG - we leave in just over 2 days!!!

OMG - we leave in just over 2 days!!!

Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all
Default OMG - we leave in just over 2 days!!!

Well after many months of planning, worrying and deliberating we finally leave Glasgow and travel to Perth on Tuesday.

My heart is in my mouth as I speak. Feel sick to the bottom of my tummy with excitement! (either that or it could be the hangover I have from last night!).

I would like to thank everyone for the help and laughs you have given us to date. I do hope that we can meet some of you in Australia.

And we promise to keep on posting!

I hope all goes well for you.

Luv

Laura and Gordon
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:06 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG - we leave in just over 2 days!!!

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Well after many months of planning, worrying and deliberating we finally leave Glasgow and travel to Perth on Tuesday.

My heart is in my mouth as I speak. Feel sick to the bottom of my tummy with excitement! (either that or it could be the hangover I have from last night!).

I would like to thank everyone for the help and laughs you have given us to date. I do hope that we can meet some of you in Australia.

Luv

Laura and Gordon

Good luck guys.....looking forward to the update

Where about in Perth are you heading?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

All the best to you both! We are just back from a couple of weeks in Brisbane and are both desparate to get back out again.

Debbie
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

All the best with your new life
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck and remember to return to BE with an update
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Luv

Laura and Gordon
Good luck Laura and Gordon. Have a safe and enjoyable journey to your new life
Lynne
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Laura and Gordon[/QUOTE]

Best wishes...

Give us all an update when you can..

Dave
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Laura and Gordon

Bon Voyage & Good Luck!
Sally
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi Laura & Gordon

Safe flight (hope your not leaving from Glasgow airport!) thanks for all the emails, pm's etc and will definetley meet up on the other side for a beer or two. Will wait for the update....

Nic xx
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Laura and Gordon for your new life down under - hope it's all you want it to be - and more. Keep in touch

Ann
x
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Tamworth U.K.- Brisbane Very Soon Now Visa Granted!!
Graff will become famous soon enough

My heart is in my mouth as I speak. Feel sick to the bottom of my tummy with excitement!
I know that sick feeling, even though I have a few months left here. Good luck.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Luv

Laura and Gordon
Good luck hope you have a great time. We go to perth in oct and am so nervous about it all. Cant wait for your update. What part of perth are you heading for. from Laine
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Have a ball Gordon and Laura.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Luv

Laura and Gordon
good luck! see you when you get out! a wee while after you get out that is. your ass won't touch down for weeks with all the activity!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:15 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe journey and a fantastic new life. Dont forget to keep us posted on everything thats happening.

Joex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.