Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG the suspense is killing me

OMG the suspense is killing me

Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default OMG the suspense is killing me

Hi, everyone.

Its my daughters 5th birthday this morning. So as I was busy taking photos, Perth immigration rang to ask a question related to our ENS.

Then they told me they would be making a decision today

Ours is bit nailbiting as I needed 4 medical letters as each child used to have or has a medical condition. eg kidney removed, rare condition, epilepsy, talipes!

So hoping my luck is finally changing. Keep your fingers and toes crossed it good news.

For those who dont know me we came on 457 about 2half years ago to rural WA.

OMG the suspense is killing me, how can I not keep checking my emails every second.

Gems
PS, the application for ENS onshore has only been in 2 weeks (Perth)
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:15 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG the suspense is killing me

Originally Posted by Gems
Hi, everyone.

Its my daughters 5th birthday this morning. So as I was busy taking photos, Perth immigration rang to ask a question related to our ENS.

Then they told me they would be making a decision today

Ours is bit nailbiting as I needed 4 medical letters as each child used to have or has a medical condition. eg kidney removed, rare condition, epilepsy, talipes!

So hoping my luck is finally changing. Keep your fingers and toes crossed it good news.

For those who dont know me we came on 457 about 2half years ago to rural WA.

OMG the suspense is killing me, how can I not keep checking my emails every second.

Gems
PS, the application for ENS onshore has only been in 2 weeks (Perth)
Want me to go down to the office and rattle some cages so they email you now?
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Everything crossed for you. Keep us posted.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

ooh, and happy birthday to your daughter!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:33 am

Howard Jenings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats dead exciting, hope the news is good. Quick processing time aswell!!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

Our prayers are with you. You and your family deserve every happiness.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Just got the email.

ENS visa granted

We got it, Im practically crying with relief. It the best day ever.

Thank you to everyone on here who has gave me info and advice over the last 3 years, for the 457 and the ENS application and any daft question Ive ever asked.

Our ENS onshore (Perth) took 2 weeks and 1 day!

Gems
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gems
Just got the email.

ENS visa granted

We got it, Im practically crying with relief. It the best day ever.

Thank you to everyone on here who has gave me info and advice over the last 3 years, for the 457 and the ENS application and any daft question Ive ever asked.

Our ENS onshore (Perth) took 2 weeks and 1 day!

Gems
Excellent!! Thats fanstastic news - and what a great day to get it!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you all!!!! Have a fantastic double celebration today xxx
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

So happy for you well done...A celebration tonight?
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

Was about to say good luck but then read your last post and didn't need to!!

Enjoy the rest of your day

Sam
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank everyone,
It great people on here that get you through the stressful visa process.
If I didnt have Expats Id have gone mad.

Just rang my mother back in the UK, woke her up in the middle of the night. Dont know why but I was crying!

Still cant believe they said yes!

Gems
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:48 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations hun, we got our ENS last year, it's a great feeling isn't it?
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

No idea what Ens means but know its a visa thing.Congrats all round.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 5:24 am

Howard Jenings is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Gems, that is fabulous news. We ned to do ours now!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.