Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG, sold house, land in aus xmas morning

OMG, sold house, land in aus xmas morning

Old Oct 10th 2006, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold
Default OMG, sold house, land in aus xmas morning

:scared:
we finally got an offer on the house, looking at middle of december for exchange of contracts. Its just our luck that good old irony stepped in again
We booked flights last week in a panic , return flights as thought house would not sell and we would have to go and validate and return. And had a keen viewer about 2 days later, low and behole she wants in before xmas. They only flight we could get on emirates was leaving on 23rd december, arriving in melbourne on 25th dec am.
I think we might well be nuts with 2 kids and all but i cant think of a better xmas gift than the sense of contentmant landing in aus for a new life of december 25th. Definately a break from the norm.

sarah-jayne and thomas
Old Oct 10th 2006, 7:55 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG, sold house, land in aus xmas morning

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
we finally got an offer on the house, looking at middle of december for exchange of contracts. Its just our luck that good old irony stepped in again
We booked flights last week in a panic , return flights as thought house would not sell and we would have to go and validate and return. And had a keen viewer about 2 days later, low and behole she wants in before xmas. They only flight we could get on emirates was leaving on 23rd december, arriving in melbourne on 25th dec am.
I think we might well be nuts with 2 kids and all but i cant think of a better xmas gift than the sense of contentmant landing in aus for a new life of december 25th. Definately a break from the norm.

sarah-jayne and thomas
Actually i think thats brill, good luck with the moveand good luck with your new life.

Nev.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:00 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

What an Xmas present, congrats mate.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best of luck for the move

Ann
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:22 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Great move !! xmas day will be one to remember
go for it and enjoy !!

regards, Lee
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:39 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Great move !! xmas day will be one to remember
go for it and enjoy !!

regards, Lee

Have you got something set up for the afternoon on Xmas day? I often feel a bit down after a long journey.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:40 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

sarah-jayne and thomas

Wow thats great you might even get to see Father Christmas flying around delivering all the presents!!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys

It will be really exciting, i feel like a wee child again. It will be tiring too i suppose, but will just need to sprinkle some magic reindeer dust to keep us going.

sarah-jayne
Old Oct 11th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by temptininnit
Have you got something set up for the afternoon on Xmas day? I often feel a bit down after a long journey.

we are going to my mums friends in Langwarrin, they are 10 quid poms, they are great. We stayed with them when over on holiday last time and were brill with us. No doubt we'll sleep through xmas day and wake up on boxing day. I hope not, plan to get a few hours sleep and get up on xmas afternoon, well thats the plan, dont know if it'll work like that. Then no doubt my relies would want us at theirs for boxing day - gippsland - traralgon, so will be exhausting.

sj
Old Oct 11th 2006, 8:48 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

sarah-jayne and thomas
Congratulations! So you won't be needing any other christmas presents, will you?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Congratulations! So you won't be needing any other christmas presents, will you?

I know, it puts it all into perspective. a new life, best gift of all.

sj
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Thats great. Best of luck with the move.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:28 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

sarah-jayne and thomas
Are you sure you're exchanging contracts in two months? It sounds more than a little dodgy to base moving out here on that! You should be exchanging now and then can (almost) be assured the sale will go through on xyz date.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Aye, accepted offer, what i meant was, moving in date 15th december. Although contract not drawn up yet will be in a few days.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:44 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, accepted offer, what i meant was, moving in date 15th december. Although contract not drawn up yet will be in a few days.
Good - I'm glad on your behalf. Fingers crossed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.