Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG That was quick.....Yeeeessssss!

OMG That was quick.....Yeeeessssss!

Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up OMG That was quick.....Yeeeessssss!

Posted application to AHC Wednesday afternoon. Tracked it - was delivered Thursday morning. Checked bank account - money out Friday morning. Have just received one passport with one PERMANENT VISA in it. OMG OMG. Bl**dy husband isn't answering his phone at work!!! One friend just phoned and got me jabbering like an idiot and she became all sad.

Then this site is playing silly b's and being really slow and I am really excited
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:32 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG That was quick.....Yeeeessssss!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Posted application to AHC Wednesday afternoon. Tracked it - was delivered Thursday morning. Checked bank account - money out Friday morning. Have just received one passport with one PERMANENT VISA in it. OMG OMG. Bl**dy husband isn't answering his phone at work!!! One friend just phoned and got me jabbering like an idiot and she became all sad.

Then this site is playing silly b's and being really slow and I am really excited
Congrats - really pleased for you and dead jealous

Sel x
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:33 pm
frozen to the keyboard

Brissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: OMG That was quick.....Yeeeessssss!

congratulations!!!! Start celebrating!!!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! Congratulations!!!
And to think I nearly logged off and went to bed 5 minutes ago!
i am SOOOOOO pleased for you! Get celebrating! And you've got PR straight off you lucky git

See you in Brisbane?
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Nice one moneypen!

I'd better book my flight quick, there's gonna be a rush
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
See you in Brisbane?
Unlike you to sleep You will definitely see me in Brissie/Gold Coast next August (Please whoever buys my house )
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:38 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!

How cools that, i'm jumping for joy for you!!!

Did it just come in the post now???

Bet your soooooo excited!!!

wish i could hear some news, as i am struggling with a reaseach assignment and cant stay off this site..........I wanna go to Auz!!!

Laura
xx

PS the site has been playing silly biggas with me yesturday and today, how annoying

laura
xxxx
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:39 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Moneypen!!

Good onya! Hope it's everything you dreamed it to be and if you're ever in Perth... bring a pole

Siren
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:40 pm
Cheeky

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!

Fantastic news moneypen!!! You must be sooooo excited!!! OMG I hope you get hold of your hubby soon!

Hope your celebrating tonight!!!

Very, very, very pleased for you!!!! OMG!!! Bet you cant believe it!! New life in Oz awaits you!!!

Wishing you all the v. best!!
Cheeky

Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Moneypenny

CONGRATULATIONS MATE!!!

That was bl***y quick, have you spoke to Kevan yet????

Have you done the jumping about, screaming/crying, also don't forget the running around the house naked!!!!!!!!!
Go out tonight & have a good drink (and one on us)
Hope to see you soon for a drink
Take care
Paula, Danny & Kiddies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:49 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!!!!!
That was bl**dy quick!!!!! Some celebrating coming on I think!
Where are you heading???
Shell
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, moneypen!

JTL & Mrs
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by paula 1
also don't forget the running around the house naked!!!!!!!!!
Take care
Paula, Danny & Kiddies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:scared: Now that is something I am not doing :scared: I have seen myself naked and I am not doing that, no matter how excited I am. Just spoke to Kevan's boss who wanted to know what the news was - like I was going to tell him Apparently he is having a medical at the mo. Doing a bit of dropping trousers and coughing

We must do that drink. Talk about it at the next meet.

Can you send good luck and all the rest to Nessa et al please. They must be like headless chickens at the mo.

Penny
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:17 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: OMG That was quick.....Yeeeessssss!

Ohmigod! That is ace!
Excellent!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

omg how quick was that,fab news.

tracey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.