Omg Omg Omg

Old Aug 26th 2002, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Omg Omg Omg

OMG! Did I say that too many times?

OK so I know I only have 19 days left before I leave, but I kinda thought it would take a bit longer than what it has (does ANYONE understand that!?!?!!?)

Today or should I say 15 mins ago... (which is today no matter how you look at it) I sold my beautiful, reliable *sob* car. This has now hit home that I am outta here, leaving behind only the havoc I have caused over the last 18 years (no I dont need a reality check, I know I am 31 but only lived in London for 18 years).. the car was my only bit of expensive junk I had and now it has gone to a spliff smoking maniac!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah well only a train set left.. anyone wanna Z gauge Marklin train set with extra track and some bitsa scenery?

Yvonne (the carless one)

19 days til we leave, 21 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE
Old Aug 26th 2002, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: Omg Omg Omg

Hi Yvonne

SCARY isn't it????? :scared: We've sold our car to a spliff smoking maniac's mum...isn't that strange

Just chill though...we'll be living it up on the otherside of the planet and not giving a hoot about who's got our cars...we'll be driving around in cars that have ridiculously oversized engines!! Hooray!!

love sophia (who's flying out 4 days after you )
xx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

soon be in single figures girls, im getting excited for you now
hope i dont cry when the day actually arrives lol
chill out yvonne and just think of whats waiting for you out there.
shaun xx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now I know you are being sarcastic! *flounces off in to a carless night*

Yvonne

Originally posted by shaun/lor:
soon be in single figures girls, im getting excited for you now
hope i dont cry when the day actually arrives lol
chill out yvonne and just think of whats waiting for you out there.
shaun xx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

4 days huh? Wow aint it amazing how quick it goes when ya sell yer car.... spliff smoking maniacs mothers huh? Very strange lol

Yvonne

Originally posted by sophia:
Hi Yvonne

SCARY isn't it????? :scared: We've sold our car to a spliff smoking maniac's mum...isn't that strange

Just chill though...we'll be living it up on the otherside of the planet and not giving a hoot about who's got our cars...we'll be driving around in cars that have ridiculously oversized engines!! Hooray!!

love sophia (who's flying out 4 days after you )
xx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 8:13 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Yvonne,Sue, Sophia, Claire and Joanne

Ive just had a thought...what a cool holiday we will have....

1st stop ...sueandian...sidney,
2nd stop ywoods...melbourne...
3rd stop...canberra with old friends....
4th stop perth.....week with sophia...
week with joanne.....
week with claire....and ofcourse a week with any other unsuspecting prospective friends who will get out there before us...next summer..boo hoo!!!!!
then i can decide who i wanna be nearest.....now that sounds really good to me (and family...only 5 of us)...can you put us all up????.....yayyyyyyyy.........

oh i forgot ...i suppose i have to be invited....but invites readily accepted.....

hehehehe...no i havent had any vodkakak tonight yvonne!!!
Old Aug 26th 2002, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yvsie:

week with joanne.....
week with claire....and ofcourse a week with any other unsuspecting prospective friends who will get out there before us...next summer..boo hoo!!!!!
then i can decide who i wanna be nearest.....now that sounds really good to me (and family...only 5 of us)...can you put us all up????.....yayyyyyyyy.........

oh i forgot ...i suppose i have to be invited....but invites readily accepted.....

Yes Yvsie
You will if we tell you our address............
Sue
Old Aug 26th 2002, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by SueandIan:

Yes Yvsie
You will if we tell you our address............
Sue
Hi Yvsie
We agree sue , guess our address yvsie ( your holiday is getting shorter ) ha ha ha ha
Love Joanne xxxxxxx

:PARTY:
Old Aug 26th 2002, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gonna get a 3 bed place so people can crash lol have a long list of unavailable dates tho.....

Yvonne

week with joanne.....

Old Aug 26th 2002, 10:31 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

oh and just so not to upset our lervully moderator...paul....i'll call round for a tinnie luvvy!! when im staying at yvonnes...............ok?
Old Aug 27th 2002, 9:03 am
Retired *********

pread is an unknown quantity at this point

Yvsie,

OK, I can dry my eyes now. Of course you're welcome round Casa Read - we could always do with new babysitters !

Cheers,
Paul.

oh and just so not to upset our lervully moderator...paul....i'll call round for a tinnie luvvy!! when im staying at yvonnes...............ok?
Old Aug 27th 2002, 1:30 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally posted by pread:
Yvsie,

OK, I can dry my eyes now. Of course you're welcome round Casa Read - we could always do with new babysitters !

Cheers,
Paul.
I'll volunteer my then 14 1/2yr old daughter to do just that then.....but only if she can babysit jess our then 10yr old ...all at your house...they wont make any mess honest!!!!!

Old Aug 27th 2002, 1:52 pm
Retired *********

pread is an unknown quantity at this point

Yvsie,

We'll just throw them all in the Rumpus room (if we have one) and lock the door...

Cheers,
Paul.

I'll volunteer my then 14 1/2yr old daughter to do just that then.....but only if she can babysit jess our then 10yr old ...all at your house...they wont make any mess honest!!!!!

Old Aug 27th 2002, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Fanbleedin' tastic Yvsie!!! (sorry for the amazing amount of delay in replying).