Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Omg.......................no Soapy

Omg.......................no Soapy

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 12:55 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Omg.......................no Soapy

....what r we all to do...................I will be so bored this weekend without the wee shite rippin the p@sh outta me..........................hmmm do we suffer or do we talk about him whiles hes no online lmao????
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 12:59 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Omg.......................no Soapy

Originally Posted by biggy
....what r we all to do...................I will be so bored this weekend without the wee shite rippin the p@sh outta me..........................hmmm do we suffer or do we talk about him whiles hes no online lmao????
Or how about the rest of us just rip the 'pish' out of you instead?

R.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:03 pm

Default Re: Omg.......................no Soapy

Originally Posted by Carruss
Or how about the rest of us just rip the 'pish' out of you instead?

R.

aye well i am used to it way him so aye go for it lol
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
aye well i am used to it way him so aye go for it lol
I would, but I spend so long trying to work out what you are saying to each other I get a headache.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I would, but I spend so long trying to work out what you are saying to each other I get a headache.
lmao....nae bother hen!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:00 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the vileness that is Mr Soapy
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:02 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
Where is the vileness that is Mr Soapy
He says hes moving house but I have it on good authority that the new Pope Benny has called for his assistance.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:04 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
He says hes moving house but I have it on good authority that the new Pope Benny has called for his assistance.
LOL, reminds me of that old joke,,,
Are you a benny tied to a tree????
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

LOL, reminds me of that old joke,,,
Are you a benny tied to a tree????

Must be an English joke, Ive never heard of it.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:08 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Its a very crap joke, but so crap its funny So are ya??
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:11 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Na it's a hevs joke. Don't try to understand

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:14 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Na it's a hevs joke. Don't try to understand
You'd miss me if i stopped
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:15 pm
The Godfather

Never will understand women, especially English women.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:24 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

You'd miss me if i stopped
Aye........I wud too

Like a labotomy

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:26 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Never will understand women, especially English women.
Don't even try

I don't ......and I'm one of em

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.