OMG Kangaroos!!

Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default OMG Kangaroos!!

Always fancied doing one of those 'OMG' posts!!!

Out with the chainsaw down the back the other night, when a kangaroo bounded down the fenceline (on my neighbour's side), a metre or two away racing for the far corner. Evidently caused quite an alarm as I heard my neighobour's son calling out to his mum.

First on my doorstep in 4 odd years. So I do now have a story of sorts to tell the rellies/visitors about seeing kangaroos in the back yard etc etc how lovely etc after all.

Badge
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:29 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG Kangaroos!!

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

Out with the chainsaw down the back the other night, when a kangaroo bounded down the fenceline (on my neighbour's side), a metre or two away racing for the far corner. Evidently caused quite an alarm as I heard my neighobour's son calling out to his mum.

First on my doorstep in 4 odd years. So I do now have a story of sorts to tell the rellies/visitors about seeing kangaroos in the back yard etc etc how lovely etc after all.

Badge
the only kangaroos i see are dead on the side of the road...what a smell
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Badge
That's fab. I love seeing them in the garden. Oi what's with the name change - trying to confuse us or somat
Old Sep 14th 2006, 2:04 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Badge
We get a large male, Munchie we call him, in our yard most nights. It's still a novelty for us & we always go outside & have a look if we spot him. He does crap on our lawn though & then our puppy sometimes eats it, which is not so cool.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That's fab. I love seeing them in the garden. Oi what's with the name change - trying to confuse us or somat
I came back as Thatsnotquiteright in response to a run of usual "I can't cope" so "Noone else can cope either", "I'm not equipped to deal with this", so "nor can you", type of post.

No, seriously, I wanted to show you can have a successful life over here on your own agenda (interestingly zulu says the same) without having to compromise, I also wanted to bring a new refreshing angle to the debate which is often polarised.

People got confused with it so I'm back as Badge.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 5:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I came back as Thatsnotquiteright in response to a run of usual "I can't cope" so "Noone else can cope either", "I'm not equipped to deal with this", so "nor can you", type of post.

No, seriously, I wanted to show you can have a successful life over here on your own agenda (interestingly zulu says the same) without having to compromise, I also wanted to bring a new refreshing angle to the debate which is often polarised.

People got confused with it so I'm back as Badge.
Thatsnotquiteright always made me smile The only time I got confused was when you signed it Steve instead of Badge
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:16 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

I see some every few weeks. Saw these the other day when I had the camera...

http://www.hartill.net/Eyre/Pages/IMG_0035.html