Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG, I've joined the 4x4 club!

OMG, I've joined the 4x4 club!

Old Oct 18th 2005, 3:08 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG, I've joined the 4x4 club!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
its a He and he's called Prince!!

Oooh, I like that, Prince it is!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 3:10 am

Originally Posted by suzy
Is that a Daihatsu Terios in Purple Haze?

I used to have one and wondered where it had gone - now I know.

When I put mine up for sale I had 10 calls and 8 offers so you enjoy it Bridie.

Suzy x
Yes, thats it Lovely to drive, and being high up you can see what's going on and prepare yourself for the nutters that just pull out, although touch wood not as bad as I had expected, in fact compared to Kent roads the driving is marvellous!!!!

Malc not looking forward to turning up for job interviews in it though - PMSL!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Love the colour, love the 4x4. I would like to introduce you to my little sweetie affectionatly called susie.
Attached Thumbnails OMG, I've joined the 4x4 club!-dscf0005.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Fab car, I want one !!!!
lol
lace x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thats a cool one as well Jono
lace x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:39 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
Love the colour, love the 4x4. I would like to introduce you to my little sweetie affectionatly called susie.
Thanks, you've reminded me that I need a haircut.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 11:04 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
Yes, thats it Lovely to drive, and being high up you can see what's going on and prepare yourself for the nutters that just pull out, although touch wood not as bad as I had expected, in fact compared to Kent roads the driving is marvellous!!!!

Malc not looking forward to turning up for job interviews in it though - PMSL!
I love the car and the colour, cant wait to get my little jeep
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:00 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaah, purple is my favourite colour. I shall have to plan and plot so we get one of thise when we move

Gina
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:32 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GinaUK
I shall have to plan and plot so we get one of thise when we move

Gina
LOL its what us girls do best
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:33 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

So was that you zipping down the Kwinana Freeway at about 2pm yesterday in your purple Terios, Bridie?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:19 am

Originally Posted by TheCrone
So was that you zipping down the Kwinana Freeway at about 2pm yesterday in your purple Terios, Bridie?
Yes!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:30 pm
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

Yes!!!
I dunno - you're only in the country a week and already you're making yourself conspicuous...........
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:02 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

I love both of those cars!

Is it too cheeky to ask the costs? Failing that could someone point me in the right direction of an online dealer to give me an idea of prices (don't think we'll be able to afford brand new unfortunately!!)

Cheers

Rach xxxx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tygwyn
I love both of those cars!

Is it too cheeky to ask the costs? Failing that could someone point me in the right direction of an online dealer to give me an idea of prices (don't think we'll be able to afford brand new unfortunately!!)

Cheers

Rach xxxx
I paid $18400 on the road for my little susie brand new. I didn't set out for new as we already had a new car for hubby. He wants a 4x4 but has had to make do with a Hyundai Elantra for now until the house in the UK sells next year.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:05 am
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

BUT it is only a wee one!!!

Fantastic to have our independance now, you really need a car as although in the city there are free buses / trains, in the suburbs you can get a but stuck.

And yes, it is purple
:scared: SHOCK HORROR :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.