Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG!!It's my turn to go orange!!!

OMG!!It's my turn to go orange!!!

Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:23 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Exclamation OMG!!It's my turn to go orange!!!

HI guys:

Just called ASPC and found out that I've been allocated a CO on the 8th of December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weasy: Thanks a bunch for the advice

Feels great!!!

Marina, please color that white line so that I won't be messing up the spreadsheet any longer

sush-jpn
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: OMG!!It's my turn to go orange!!!

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
HI guys:

Just called ASPC and found out that I've been allocated a CO on the 8th of December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels great!!!

Marina, please color that white line so that I won't be messing up the spreadsheet any longer

sush-jpn
CONGRATS again... more !!!!!!

claire
Old Dec 14th 2006, 3:28 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations again!! It was definatley your turn.

Haley
Old Dec 14th 2006, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

HI guys:

Feels great!!!

sush-jpn

Trillion of Congratulations !!!!!!!!

waiting for your "Got it"

smartbhupi
Old Dec 14th 2006, 5:15 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Sush!!!!!

It feels great doesn't it

Lou
xx

HI guys:

Feels great!!!

sush-jpn
Old Dec 14th 2006, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

HI guys:

Feels great!!!

sush-jpn

Fantastic news, enjoy celebrating

Sarah
Old Dec 14th 2006, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

HI guys:

Feels great!!!

sush-jpn
yehhhhhhhhhhh well done
Old Dec 14th 2006, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of

CONGRATS

But me still waiting.........................................
Old Dec 14th 2006, 7:36 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vegeto_10
CONGRATS

But me still waiting.........................................

It won't be long for you guys!!! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++vibes!

Sush-jpn
Old Dec 14th 2006, 7:45 am
Lee N Liz

raiz has a spectacular aura aboutraiz has a spectacular aura aboutraiz has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: OMG!!It's my turn to go orange!!!

Fantastic news - many congratulations!

Now we're the first white line on the spreadsheet so maybe we should give them a little ring too....what if our application has fallen down the back of the filing cabinet?

Well done
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Clan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond repute

HI guys:

Feels great!!!

sush-jpn
YAHOOOOOO!!!!! another one well done
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:36 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody Hell mate!!!!

Congratulations again and welcome to the CO club!! great feeling, isn't it???

cheers
Marina
Old Dec 14th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Fantastic news.

Congratulations.
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:05 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully not too long now for the Green light

HI guys:

Feels great!!!

sush-jpn
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:11 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Fab news ...not long now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.