Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG!!!!! I will faint!!!! *lol*

OMG!!!!! I will faint!!!! *lol*

Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!!!! I will faint!!!! *lol*

Really pleased for you hopefully not much longer!!

Georgina
Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

Hi Marina!

I'm so pleased for you!

It is the first time I am posting in one of these April/May/June appl threads (unfortunately I am Sep appl; still a long way to go...) but I've been reading your posts over the last weeks and seeing you get really fed up with the wait - I had fingers crossed for you

That's graet news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Marion
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:00 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marion_S
Hi Marina!

I'm so pleased for you!

It is the first time I am posting in one of these April/May/June appl threads (unfortunately I am Sep appl; still a long way to go...) but I've been reading your posts over the last weeks and seeing you get really fed up with the wait - I had fingers crossed for you

That's graet news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Marion

Thanks Marion and welcome aboard!!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bluenico
Thanks Marina,

Really need thse vibes.......seeing all the Happy "Got Its" at the moment is driving me crazy, but good luck and congrats to all those Happy Posters.

Yes Still waiting, and with xmas looming - it looks like it will be a long wait as well !
Still got to keep positive !

I really understand how you must feel mate, wish I could do something to help!!

Keep your chin up, we are all behind ya and crossing fingers for you! Sending karma your way too
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

MarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really nice
Cool Re: OMG!!!!! I will faint!!!! *lol*

Originally Posted by icequeen1
ermmm... guys..... GUYS!!!!!!!!

I am shaking like crazy while writing this!!! I think I'm going to faint too!!! ......... *lol* I think I need a drink!!!!

Bloody Hell!!!!! Just wanted to let you all now that we got that long waited e-mail from our lovely, beloved, charming CO!!!!

OMG. OMG!! OMG!!!!!!

I can't explain how happy I am!!! Finally the agony of waiting for a CO is over for us!!! Thank god!!!

We are region 5 and the CO requested only AoS, so the rest (meds,PCC's and additional documents) should be all in order I believe?!?!

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Have no idea how I will work today??????

Thanks guys for bearing with me and my moans here!!!! Thanks for all your moral support, it's been priceless to me!!!!!

cheers,
Marina
xxx

Hi Marina,

Congratulations I'm pleased for you after your long wait. Lets all hope that the rest of the spreadsheet will soon be oranges and greens.

Good luck to you with your new life in Oz.

Regards
Mark
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:28 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future
Smile Re: OMG!!!!! I will faint!!!! *lol*

I really understand how you must feel mate, wish I could do something to help!!

Keep your chin up, we are all behind ya and crossing fingers for you! Sending karma your way too

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! About time too!

Jane
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: OMG!!!!! I will faint!!!! *lol*

Originally Posted by PJA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! About time too!

Jane
Ever felt like you're being stalked??!!!! This saga, would make a great drama/sitcom/book!!! Lets just hope the ending is only a few pages away for all of us!?
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Familytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bexie
Ever felt like you're being stalked??!!!! This saga, would make a great drama/sitcom/book!!! Lets just hope the ending is only a few pages away for all of us!?

Many, Many Congratulations Marina
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well done marina
regards Dave
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Firth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really nice

Hi Marina
Logged on at work so i need to be very quick (i know, naughty, naughty!)
but i need to say a huge congratulations on getting your CO!!!

Diane
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:46 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG-Marina CONGRATULATIONS

At last - I've been looking out for this one - really happy for you. Sorry the congrats are a bit late, I haven't been on BE much.

xxxxxxxx
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by suzy
OMG-Marina CONGRATULATIONS

At last - I've been looking out for this one - really happy for you. Sorry the congrats are a bit late, I haven't been on BE much.

xxxxxxxx

Thank you guys!

Karma sent to all!!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 12:32 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

ermmm... guys..... GUYS!!!!!!!!

I am shaking like crazy while writing this!!! I think I'm going to faint too!!! ......... *lol* I think I need a drink!!!!

Bloody Hell!!!!! Just wanted to let you all now that we got that long waited e-mail from our lovely, beloved, charming CO!!!!

OMG. OMG!! OMG!!!!!!

I can't explain how happy I am!!! Finally the agony of waiting for a CO is over for us!!! Thank god!!!

We are region 5 and the CO requested only AoS, so the rest (meds,PCC's and additional documents) should be all in order I believe?!?!

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Have no idea how I will work today??????

Thanks guys for bearing with me and my moans here!!!! Thanks for all your moral support, it's been priceless to me!!!!!

cheers,
Marina
xxx

Fantastic News Marina.........i am so very pleased for you....not long to go now hun xx
Old Dec 6th 2006, 12:35 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: OMG!!!!! I will faint!!!! *lol*

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Marina! I am so happy for you!!!!
Long awaited, but so well worth it, isn't it? I'll have a drink for you tonight.
Well done and many many congrats to you..!!!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sponge
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Marina! I am so happy for you!!!!
Long awaited, but so well worth it, isn't it? I'll have a drink for you tonight.
Well done and many many congrats to you..!!!
Thank you!

oh sure it's worth it!! it really is!!
even if I am almost bold and no nails left on my fingers, my laptop is almost dead from checking emails hundred times per day....... *lol* its worth it!!

cheers Sponge, I'll take a glass of wine for each and every one of you guys!!!

*lol*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.