Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG I can't believe it......... :O)

OMG I can't believe it......... :O)

Old Nov 27th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

polly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant future
Talking OMG I can't believe it......... :O)

hubby got a job on Monday in Sydney and we are flying out on the 18th January!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for everyone posting on here providing much needed information the smaller bits of info being the most important! :O)

I would love to keep checking back in you never know I just might be able to answer a question for someone

thank you all & good luck to everyone
Old Nov 27th 2009, 10:29 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG I can't believe it......... :O)

Good luck and welcome to the best city in Oz.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 11:07 pm
jkk
Just Joined

jkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Congratulations! That is great news. Did he apply and find the job while he was still in the UK? Would appreciate any help on ideas to look for employers while in the UK
Old Nov 28th 2009, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations
Old Nov 28th 2009, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck in your new life
Old Nov 28th 2009, 2:45 pm
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

How exciting! Congratulations!

Originally Posted by Hutch
Good luck and welcome to the best city in Oz.
So the Sydneysiders will say...
Old Nov 28th 2009, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

polly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jkk
Hi
Congratulations! That is great news. Did he apply and find the job while he was still in the UK? Would appreciate any help on ideas to look for employers while in the UK
Hi yes he did - we found it on Seek.com.au

we had to have his skills assessed though - be prepared for a wait though for one job he waited 9 weeks to be short listed! LOL by which time we'd had confirmation of the other job
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:37 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by polly_pod
hubby got a job on Monday in Sydney and we are flying out on the 18th January!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for everyone posting on here providing much needed information the smaller bits of info being the most important! :O)

I would love to keep checking back in you never know I just might be able to answer a question for someone

thank you all & good luck to everyone
Congratulations and the best of luck to you.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:33 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to the OP.... and also to the mods for some well done moderating!
Old Nov 29th 2009, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

ukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud of

CONGTULATIONS! We had news of our job offer last week and we're still pinching ourselves so we know how you must be feeling. Good luck with it all... xxx