Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG - This is getting scary

Wikiposts

OMG - This is getting scary

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: OMG - This is getting scary

Originally Posted by storerg
Hi Everyone,
Here is just a quick update for you.

Left the UK on 1st September to Moscow. So have been on the roiad now for just over the month. Am currently in Chengdu, China near the Panda Breeding Centre, it is amazing.

Only 19 days, and counting, untill I land in Cairns!!

Laters
storerg
have a goo time it sounds like a wild ride you are having
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone,

Left the UK on 1st September to Moscow. So have been on the roiad now for just over the month. Am currently in Chengdu, China near the Panda Breeding Centre, it is amazing.

Laters
storerg
Surprised you haven't forgotten where you were Hope you're having fun.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
Wow!!! Way to go Storerg! I'm sickly jealous. We love travelling and have been to lots of places off the beaten track, but we never quite made the Trans-Siberian, which was on my list of todos. Oh well ....one day. But not until I've got my Ozzie citizenship. Plus we want to spend time travelling off the beaten track in Oz at some stage. Will definitely love to hear how you find your trans-siberian, so keep us posted.

What will you eventually land up doing in Oz? Sounds like you're destined to become a sailing instructor! Best of luck btw.

Netta

W
fanbloodytastic!! nice one, you dont do things by half do you?!!

good luck and well done

debbie
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:26 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

enjoy
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:52 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone,

Laters
storerg

You lucky b*****d. Have you seen any of the babys ? Hows the adventure been so far ?
Gillian
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sme
You lucky b*****d. Have you seen any of the babys ? Hows the adventure been so far ?
Gillian
The pandas, are fantastic there is a really young one that was bron three weeks ago it is so small. Had the opportunity today on my second visit to sit next to a two year old panda while it was having it's breakfast. They are just unbelivable, I will upload some pics when I can get a decent internet connection.
Off to crusie the Yangtze River for three days / nights tomorrow, can't wait

Last edited by storerg; Oct 3rd 2005 at 8:03 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:59 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

The pandas, are fantastic there is a really young one that was bron three weeks ago it is so small. Had the opportunity today on my second visit to sit next to a two year old panda while it was having it's breakfast. They are just unbelivable, I will upload some pics when I can get a decent internet connection.
Off tom crusie the Yangtze River for three days / nights tomorrow, can't wait
Wow - sensational sounding trip. Very jealous!! And enjoy your 'tom cruise' - didn't know he was in China!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:05 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like you would give Michael Palin a run for his money!! LOL

have a ball mate (once in a lifetime) !!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:28 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's it's folks!!! Crown removals have been round today, they were really good so far. Lets hope it all turns up in OZ!!!! Only some furniture left in the house which I have sold to a friend who is collecting on Monday.

Also I am now officially a squatter!!!! I compleated on the house today and the money is in the bank, but don't hand the keys over to Tuesday. The guy that has brought the house wanted to compleate today as he is buying another next week, but is letting me stay over the weekend.

I am going to OZ the long way. Flying to Moscow on Thursday am soending three nights there before getting on the Trans-Siberian train for 5 days to Irkutsk then 4 nights in the middle of no where near lake baikaler (the largest natural water lake inthe world) then three more days on the train to Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia then after three nights on the train again for 2 days to Beijing.

In Chins for four weeks going to, Beijing, Xi'an, Chingqing, Yangtze river Cruise, Shanghai, then onto Hong Kong for a week before flying to Cairns on 23rd Oct.

Then gonna spend five weeks backpacking down the east coast to sydney, before starting a 5 month sailing course on 29th Nov.

Roll on Thursday, I canna wait!!!!! Now time for a or two.

Laters storerg

HOLY FUC**** SHITE your ANNEKA RICE ON STEROIDS LOL !!!!!!!

Good luck have a safe trip !!!

Steve n crew
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:28 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's it's folks!!! Crown removals have been round today, they were really good so far. Lets hope it all turns up in OZ!!!! Only some furniture left in the house which I have sold to a friend who is collecting on Monday.

Also I am now officially a squatter!!!! I compleated on the house today and the money is in the bank, but don't hand the keys over to Tuesday. The guy that has brought the house wanted to compleate today as he is buying another next week, but is letting me stay over the weekend.

I am going to OZ the long way. Flying to Moscow on Thursday am soending three nights there before getting on the Trans-Siberian train for 5 days to Irkutsk then 4 nights in the middle of no where near lake baikaler (the largest natural water lake inthe world) then three more days on the train to Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia then after three nights on the train again for 2 days to Beijing.

In Chins for four weeks going to, Beijing, Xi'an, Chingqing, Yangtze river Cruise, Shanghai, then onto Hong Kong for a week before flying to Cairns on 23rd Oct.

Then gonna spend five weeks backpacking down the east coast to sydney, before starting a 5 month sailing course on 29th Nov.

Laters storerg

HOLY FUC**** SHITE your ANNEKA RICE ON STEROIDS LOL !!!!!!!

Good luck have a safe trip !!!

Steve n crew
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you Judith Chalmers love child ?

Laters storerg
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Are you Judith Chalmers love child ?
Don't tell anyone.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tell anyone.
I normally get on at people for not changing their location, but in your case, I will let you off. By the time you change it, you will have moved again.

Really jealous of your trip so far. Thank god for digital camera's - imagine the amount of negatives you'd end up with.

Hope Cairns doesn't let the trip down (there are some verrry strange people there)