Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG First viewer for the house tonight!

Wikiposts

OMG First viewer for the house tonight!

Old May 19th 2006, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG First viewer for the house tonight!

Originally Posted by tin
v true. What agent you using? I'm in Bromley so probably not far from you

Martyn
Not far at all actually...I'm in Lewisham, just off of Lee High Road
Old May 19th 2006, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tin
v true. What agent you using? I'm in Bromley so probably not far from you

Martyn
hoops sorry forgot to answer your question! Robinson Perkins and Jackson
Old May 19th 2006, 1:31 am
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kellyjs
Not far at all actually...I'm in Lewisham, just off of Lee High Road
Well I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing for you but the market seems good around here, we've sold three times and the longest we had it on the market was a week! Of course none of them have completed yet

Hope it goes well

Martyn
Old May 19th 2006, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tin
Well I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing for you but the market seems good around here, we've sold three times and the longest we had it on the market was a week! Of course none of them have completed yet

Hope it goes well

Martyn
Thanks I'm lucky as Im in quite a sought after area but as i have 5 month to go before we hope to move AND still need to get the visa, I can at least afford to stick with the asking price and put up with a few time wasters..Unlike alot of poor sods on here who have everything ready to go and can't sell their houses That must be the worst